I’m not Joining the Presidency Race for Money…Actor, Yul Edochie
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, since declaring his intentions to run for the Presidential sit of Nigeria come 2019, has been getting various opinion from fans worldwide.
It would be recalled that the actor shown interest during the last governorship election held in Anambra state some months back but despite the struggle, he could not win the votes of many.
His failure did not stop him as he recently declared his intention to run for the seat of Presidency come 2018, which has been mocked by many.
The actor while speaking about his intention stated that during the Anambra governorship race, he was offered lots of millions to step down but he turned them down because integrity and future tends to play a strong role.
According to him, “I did not step down for anybody during the Governorship race in my State. Different parties offered me millions to step down which I refused. I said to them 'I am a man of high integrity, I'm not doing this for money. I'm here to fight for the suffering masses, the youths and generations to come, to save our dear country from the hands of old, greedy, tribalistic, clueless and heartless politicians'. I said to them 'IF YOU DEFEAT ME I'LL COME BACK STRONGER'. I AM BACK!!”
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Continues to Slay After Vario
- Charming Photos of Actress, Lizzy Gold as She Adds
- Actress, Christabel Ekeh Building Good Reputation
- International Cuisine Expo, Nigeria Unveils Brand
- Mark shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 beauty page
- Actress, Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son as He Turns
- I have passion for Child education – Queen Chioma