Nollywood’s Benefactor, Apesinola Oyalami Dies of Heart Attack in Dallas
One of Nollywood’s philanthropist, Apesinola Oyalami, is dead as some celebrities who were farmiliar with him have begun pouring encomiums about his kindness to the industry.
The late Apesinola was said to have had a heart attack in the car after singer, Paso's show in Dallas, as he was pronounced dead.
The sad news was shared by Yoruba actress, Mistura Asunramu who shred some insight about his personality while he was alive.
According to the actress, “OMG, We lost a Rare Gem.We all saw u at d event yesterday only to find u dead afterwards. He’s a great supporter of Entertainment. He supports all our Nollywood Artists when they are around.. During d short period we know you, You left a great Landmark that we wld never forget. Every1 is saying Great things about you. You made a great Impact during d Barrybration by honouring us with Chieftancy title 1st time in Usa.. Because of your Idea I am named YeyeAmuludun1.. You will never be forgotten..You will forver remain in our heart. We love u but God loves u more. Who are we to Question the Almighty God..kabiesi Eledumare..I pray that your family have d strength to bear dis Loss. We will miss you. May God forgive you. Continue to Rest in Peace Apesinola Oyalami.”
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle