Everyday is Mother’s Day for me…Actress, Yvonne Nelson
Popular Ghanaian actress and new mum, Yvonne Nelson, might have the whole money in the world but she will joke with her loving mother who has been there for her all through the years.
Despite having a loving man in her life who is also the father of her child, the actress still creates time between her job and family to pay visit to her mother who is seriously missing her.
For many who loves celebrating their mothers on mother’s day, Yvonne believes she does not have to wait to a particular special day before celebrating the woman that has helped made lots of her dreams come through. “Every day is Mother’s Day 61years Vs 32years.”
- Singer, Simi's Mum Celebrates 1st Wedding Annivers
- No S3x for me Now Till Marriage Night...BBN Star,
- VP Yemi Osinbajo Stroms Ikeja Cinema to Watch Woli
- BBN Star, Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates 33rd Birthday
- BBM Star, Bambam Steps out Baring Chest in Public
- Your View Host, Morayo Brown Welcomes Baby Boy
- Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Tattooed Bikini Body
- Actress, Uchenna Nnanna Shares Adorable Photos of