Everyday is Mother’s Day for me…Actress, Yvonne Nelson
Popular Ghanaian actress and new mum, Yvonne Nelson, might have the whole money in the world but she will joke with her loving mother who has been there for her all through the years.
Despite having a loving man in her life who is also the father of her child, the actress still creates time between her job and family to pay visit to her mother who is seriously missing her.
For many who loves celebrating their mothers on mother’s day, Yvonne believes she does not have to wait to a particular special day before celebrating the woman that has helped made lots of her dreams come through. “Every day is Mother’s Day 61years Vs 32years.”
- Checkout Photos of Actor, Kolade Oyewande’s White Wedding (photos)
- Actor, Piccolo Chidozie Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife
- Actor, Gideon Okeke Set to Leave Bachelorhood meets with Wife’s Family
- Seun Egbegbe’s Lover, Oyenike Yusuf Turns a year Older
- Actress, Shebaby Flashes her Backside in Public
- Lizzy Anjorin Rants too much, not a Good Role Model to Nigerian Youths…Fan Blast Actress
- Don’t Judge Toyin Aimakhu with her Past…Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Warns
- My Hubby is an Amazing Man in the midst Rumours…Ebuka’s wife Praises Hubby