Celebrities are Bunch of Hypocrites…Actor, John Dumelo Fires
The sudden of one of Ghana’s top female singer, Ebony Reigns, has brought out goose bumps on the body of some celebs who knew her so well including Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo.
As tributes continues to pour in, the actor has decided to speak his mind not minding whom he is going to offend as he stated that celebs are just hypocrites.
According to the actor, celebrities don’t care about each other as everyone tries to run their race stressing that if the late singer had reached out to them to help share her songs, nobody would have supported her.
In his words, “We(entertainment industry)are all a bunch of hypocrites including myself. If ebony reached out to us to just retweet her song or share her song on social media, we won’t even care. Infact we will insult her “add”. Now she’s dead and no more we acting as if we care. Let’s change!”
The late Ebony was a fast rising dancehall singer who died in a fatal car crash recently in Ghana.
- Olumide Aderinokun’s Wish is to Marry His Wife Stephanie All Over Again
- Mo Abudu Celebrates her Mother for her Unconditional Love
- Adeniyi Johnson Advises People to Change Their Mindset
- Keep Smiling, it Makes People Wonder What you are up to- Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole
- Duncanmighty Advises People to Live According to the Pace of Their Clock
- Yoruba Actress, Arike Abiodun and Hubby Celebrates Two Years Wedding Anniversary
- Don’t Waste Time Hating on Someone’s Success, Judith Audu Advises
- Stay Connected to God- Actress, Odunola Agoro.