Chidinma releases a new single titled “Love Me.” It is one to spark up her fans emotions.
In ‘Love Me’, Chidinma professes the depth of her love to “My love and my life and my best friend.” She follows the profession with a request to be loved in return, “Love me like you’ve never loved anyone”, she sings.
The song is so heartfelt that Chidima interchanges English and her native Igbo, to ensure her message is felt and understood.
Produced by Oscar, Love Me is a mid-tempo song that incorporates contemporary Igbo string and percussion sounds. It is made for anyone that has ever found love and joy in the eyes of another.
- Open Letter To My Fans, Followers, Political Allie
- Keep up your faith - Khaid encourages new upcoming
- Abortion Rights: Celebrities, Others React Over Le
- CandyBleakz Arrives With Exciting Debut "FIRE" EP
- Charly Boy Speaks Tough, Says A Revolution Is Immi
- Elections 2023: Tonto Dikeh emerges governorship r
- Bbnaija Housemate, Maria Flaunts, Celebrates Boyfr
- Stop Voting Looters -- Peter Okoye Advises
- Watch The Sultry Music Video For Gyakie’s Latest S
- Frodd Survives Autocrash, Stella Damascus Calls Fo