My Wife has Made my Home Very Peaceful…Actor, Muyiwa Ademola Reveals
Being a celebrity is not easy because they have lots of challenges to deal with as far as fame is concern which is why some of them get entangled in some scandals especially in Nigeria.
Popular Yoruba actor, Muyiwa Ademola better known as Muyiwa Authentic, has deemed it fit to appreciate the woman who has stood by her all through the years.
The actor thanked his wife for supporting him all through the year 2017, as he admitted that the past year has been quite peaceful and worthwhile for him
According to the actor, “Thanks for being a special wife Akanke. 2017 wouldn't have been quite peaceful and worthwhile for me without your unending love and support. Keep being an angel my Love.”
- Glitzs and Glamour from Singer, Omawumi’s Traditional Wedding
- A Good Man Does not Take without Giving…Toni Payne
- Singer, Eldee The Don Bereaved, Loses Mother
- Actor, Owolabi Ajasa Shocks Many as he Attends NYSC in Kogi
- BURNA BOY HOLDS PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY FOR HIS FORTHCOMING ALBUM ‘OUTSIDE’.
- Beeta Universal Arts Foundation presents “Our Son the Minister”
- Singer, Majek Fashek Indicates Interest to Join Akporo in Street Praise
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Disappoints Fans over Marriage Proposal