My Wife has Made my Home Very Peaceful…Actor, Muyiwa Ademola Reveals
Being a celebrity is not easy because they have lots of challenges to deal with as far as fame is concern which is why some of them get entangled in some scandals especially in Nigeria.
Popular Yoruba actor, Muyiwa Ademola better known as Muyiwa Authentic, has deemed it fit to appreciate the woman who has stood by her all through the years.
The actor thanked his wife for supporting him all through the year 2017, as he admitted that the past year has been quite peaceful and worthwhile for him
According to the actor, “Thanks for being a special wife Akanke. 2017 wouldn't have been quite peaceful and worthwhile for me without your unending love and support. Keep being an angel my Love.”
- If Tobi does not Win BBN 2018, I will tell a Story that will Make People Cry…Actress, Lizzy Anjorin
- Actress, Ireti Osayemi Walks out of 10yrs Marriage Despite no Malice with Hubby
- Actress, Princess Joan Umoru ‘Stabbed’ to ‘Death’ with Knife
- BBN Drama: Cee C Enters 'Guinness Book' of Records as First HOH Impeached within 24hrs
- Actress, Onyii Alex Shows her Backside has a Bright Future
- Actor, Olamide Williams Celebrates Son’s Graduation
- Lagos agog for Beejay Sax live concert on May 13
- Photos of Actress Fadekemi Mommoh’s Child Dedication in South Africa