My Wife has Made my Home Very Peaceful…Actor, Muyiwa Ademola Reveals
Being a celebrity is not easy because they have lots of challenges to deal with as far as fame is concern which is why some of them get entangled in some scandals especially in Nigeria.
Popular Yoruba actor, Muyiwa Ademola better known as Muyiwa Authentic, has deemed it fit to appreciate the woman who has stood by her all through the years.
The actor thanked his wife for supporting him all through the year 2017, as he admitted that the past year has been quite peaceful and worthwhile for him
According to the actor, “Thanks for being a special wife Akanke. 2017 wouldn't have been quite peaceful and worthwhile for me without your unending love and support. Keep being an angel my Love.”
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle