Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan Dumps PDP for APC
Nollywood actress, Funke Adesiyan, has proven that politics is not over for her after she joined the People’s Democratic Party PDP, to run for the Oyo State House of Assembly to represent Ibadan South East Constituency II and I in 2015.
The actress did not go far as she eventually stepped aside due to unforeseen circumstances. Well, after serious thing and planning, the actress has decided to join the winning party which is the All Progressive Congress APC.
Explaining why she joined politics she stated that it was borne out of her passion and desire to touch people's lives positively.
Funke added that since she could not move further with her positive ambition in 2015, she belives it is time for her to give it a shot which is why she has decided to join the APC.
According to her, “My journey into politics was borne out of my passion and desire to touch people's lives positively. Having realised that there was little I could achieve in my private capacity, I decided to put myself in the political landscape of the country. That resolve has never changed. My mission has always been to make life easy for the man next door. While that could not be achieved on a different platform in #2015 due to factors that would not be necessary to delve into at this time; it is my joy to announce today that I am joining the #progressives with the same resolve. My commitment and loyalty to whatever or whoever I believe in is unwavering, unflagging and unflinching. I assure my people of my unalloyed commitment to a life more abundant. This can only be achieved by working side by side with individuals who are also driven by the same passion to achieve an egalitarian society.”
- Checkout Photos of Actor, Kolade Oyewande’s White Wedding (photos)
- Actor, Piccolo Chidozie Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife
- Actor, Gideon Okeke Set to Leave Bachelorhood meets with Wife’s Family
- Seun Egbegbe’s Lover, Oyenike Yusuf Turns a year Older
- Actress, Shebaby Flashes her Backside in Public
- Lizzy Anjorin Rants too much, not a Good Role Model to Nigerian Youths…Fan Blast Actress
- Don’t Judge Toyin Aimakhu with her Past…Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Warns
- My Hubby is an Amazing Man in the midst Rumours…Ebuka’s wife Praises Hubby