Singer, Alabi Pasuma Sympathizes with K1 Over Lose of Daughter
Singer, Alabi Pasuma, has joined other Nigerians to send tribute messages to fellow Fuji singer, K1 De Ultimate, who just lost his daughter, Wasilat.
Wasilat has since been buried according to Islamic rites as guests continue to troop into the family home the K1 to sympathize with them.
“Words cannot express how deeply sorry I am to hear about Wasilat, My deepest sympathy for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family. May your beautiful memories sustain and bring comfort to you during this difficult season.
“My heart is filled with sadness. Please accept our deepest sympathies and know that my prayers are with you during this time Sir,” Pasuma wrote.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle