Singer, Alabi Pasuma Sympathizes with K1 Over Lose of Daughter
Singer, Alabi Pasuma, has joined other Nigerians to send tribute messages to fellow Fuji singer, K1 De Ultimate, who just lost his daughter, Wasilat.
Wasilat has since been buried according to Islamic rites as guests continue to troop into the family home the K1 to sympathize with them.
“Words cannot express how deeply sorry I am to hear about Wasilat, My deepest sympathy for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family. May your beautiful memories sustain and bring comfort to you during this difficult season.
“My heart is filled with sadness. Please accept our deepest sympathies and know that my prayers are with you during this time Sir,” Pasuma wrote.
- If Tobi does not Win BBN 2018, I will tell a Story that will Make People Cry…Actress, Lizzy Anjorin
- Actress, Ireti Osayemi Walks out of 10yrs Marriage Despite no Malice with Hubby
- Actress, Princess Joan Umoru ‘Stabbed’ to ‘Death’ with Knife
- BBN Drama: Cee C Enters 'Guinness Book' of Records as First HOH Impeached within 24hrs
- Actress, Onyii Alex Shows her Backside has a Bright Future
- Actor, Olamide Williams Celebrates Son’s Graduation
- Lagos agog for Beejay Sax live concert on May 13
- Photos of Actress Fadekemi Mommoh’s Child Dedication in South Africa