In The Closet | 19 June 2017 12:41 CET

I Could not Attend University Because of N15,000…BBN Star, Bisola

Celebrated Big Brother Naija Runner up, Bisola, can be best described as a real hustler who has tried her hands in many platforms just to be the best she can and it finally paid off at the just concluded reality TV show.

Many have mocked her because she is not educated truth be told, education does not really put food on the table it only boost one’s intellectual sagacity and for Bisola, that is not an issue.

Speaking with Naij on why she did not attend a tertiary institution, she revealed that because of the sum of N15,000 things turned bad for her.

She explained that she tried her hands in various universities around the country but she was hindered by various obstacles that at a point, she got duped while trying to get entry into the Lagos state University and that was the height of everything.

“I wrote Jamb and I was jammed. It’s not like I did not try. I tried so many schools all over the country. It’s not that I wasn’t passing the exams; it was a problem of not getting funds. I did not have money to pay for certain things. I was even duped when I tried to enter LASU. That pulled me back and all this just made me discouraged. I also tried National Open University (NOUN) and you know it is very easy to get into NOUN, and at certain times you needed to pay certain fees. Believe me; it was difficult to raise N15, 000 at that time. I just decided that all of my energy let me use it into using my talent to feed myself,” she disclosed.

[B]The P-square brothers Peter and Paul Okoye, might have gone their separate ways and they are already doing their solo music but that has not stopped the families from being happy.[/B] Things might not be going well with them career wise but whe
[B]Singer, Flavour Nabania and his babymama, Sandra, are currently celebrating their daughter’s birthday as she turns 3years old but some fans seems to find something wrong with the picture.[/B] One of the pictures shared by Flavour shows hi
[B]When it comes to Nollywood epic, there are few names to be identified with that will get you good scripts and also scout for good talents that can deliver the roles well.[/B] Just like every other Nollywood celebs, actress, Charity Asuquo, is s
[B]Legendary singer, Queen Salawa Abeni, has made good investments in the lives of her children that they have been making her proud.[/B] Her happiness is just countless as her kids have brought so much joy to her not just financially alone but ma
[B]Singer, Orezi, is making name for himself in the Nigerian music industry the little way he can and he has been doing that without stress.[/B] Of recent, the singer has been seen rocking new hair style which has been applauded in some quarters b