Having a Bad Wife Kills Faster than Being Poor…Actress, Mercy Aigbe’s Ex-Hubby Fires
There have been a trending question from popular Yoruba actor cum producer, Afeez Owo, which is “Which one kills a man faster...poverty or Bad wife?”
Sure, lots of people will have their various answers and some will definitely be from experience and as such, ex-hubby to Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, Asiwaju Gentry, was not left out of the conversation.
Gentry is his opinion stated that having a bad wife kills faster but being poor is neither a good idea.
On what kills faster, he stated that “Bad wife,” but admitted that “Poverty is not good too.”
- Singer, Patoranking goes on Vacation with Father in the US
- Comedian, Ajebo in Tears as he Weds Long-time Lover, Uchechi Kalu
- It Shall never be well with Pastors Telling Children their parents are Witches/Wizard-Sammie Okposo
- Comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka Celebrates Son as He Graduates from Covenant University
- Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Clears Hospital Bills for Mothers at Lagos Hospital (photos)
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election