Having a Bad Wife Kills Faster than Being Poor…Actress, Mercy Aigbe’s Ex-Hubby Fires
There have been a trending question from popular Yoruba actor cum producer, Afeez Owo, which is “Which one kills a man faster...poverty or Bad wife?”
Sure, lots of people will have their various answers and some will definitely be from experience and as such, ex-hubby to Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, Asiwaju Gentry, was not left out of the conversation.
Gentry is his opinion stated that having a bad wife kills faster but being poor is neither a good idea.
On what kills faster, he stated that “Bad wife,” but admitted that “Poverty is not good too.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Ends Her 30th Birthday with Tears of Joy
- I Fell in Love with my Husband Barely 12months of Dating…Actress, Naomi Emmanuel
- Bobrisky Gets Rewarded as he Settles Beef with Singer, MC Galaxy
- #Match4IDP- Kanu Nwankwo leads other African Legends to Kano
- Be careful of who you Eat and Hangout with…Singer, Runtown Warns
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Exposes Friend Who is in Big Trouble
- Media General Introduces Ground breaking Drama Series ‘Sadia’
- Jesus was Probably Criticized More Than Anyone Else…Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong