I’m Sad That Women Don’t Appreciate My Efforts
Nollywood actor, Solomon Akiyesi, whose two marriages have not been fruitful overtime, has disclosed that he is not ready to give marriage another trial.
The actor who is seen as a serial divorcee in a bid to maintain his reputation explains to Punch that rather than waste his time to settle down again with another woman, he will rather stay on his own.
He said he sometime feels very sad and lonely one he has no one to console him or appreciate him when he is doing something nice.
"Sometimes I feel very lonely and have no one to console me when things are down for me, no one says well done when things are going smoothly.
“I am not married and I am not prepared to get married again. Since my marriage broke down, I have decided to be alone instead of investing my love in any woman who would not appreciate me in the first place,” he disclosed.
- Former NextRated Singer Suffers Terrible Fate
- BBN Doyin Reveals Critical Feature A Man Should Ha
- Burna Boy: Album Damini Is To Get People Closer To
- Ayra Starr Features Popular Foreign Star In Song
- Musician Chop Boii Killed In Abuja While Recording
- Mc Lively Narrates Struggle With His Profession
- Baba Ijesha Cries From Prison Over Degenerating He
- See How Nicki Minaj Imposes A Signature On DJ Cupp
- Contempt From Fan To DJ Cuppy For Her MSc Result
- Bobrisky Reveals Mode Of Conduct To Boyfriends