I’m Sad That Women Don’t Appreciate My Efforts
Nollywood actor, Solomon Akiyesi, whose two marriages have not been fruitful overtime, has disclosed that he is not ready to give marriage another trial.
The actor who is seen as a serial divorcee in a bid to maintain his reputation explains to Punch that rather than waste his time to settle down again with another woman, he will rather stay on his own.
He said he sometime feels very sad and lonely one he has no one to console him or appreciate him when he is doing something nice.
"Sometimes I feel very lonely and have no one to console me when things are down for me, no one says well done when things are going smoothly.
“I am not married and I am not prepared to get married again. Since my marriage broke down, I have decided to be alone instead of investing my love in any woman who would not appreciate me in the first place,” he disclosed.
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song
- Nkechi Blessing Unveiled As Titan Farms Brand Amba
- Watch Multiple Award-winning Artiste Burna Boy In
- Nigerian Idol: How to Discover A Nigerian Star