Actor, John Dumelo Celebrates Farmer’s Day with Ghanaian Famers
Ghanaian actor cum farmer, John Dumelo, is not joking when he said he was talking to farming and that he has been doing with all happiness.
Not many people across Africa at large have keyed into the idea of farming but the actor has seen it that in due time, farming will be the bed rock of some countries as demand for food will be on the increase.
Investing his time in farming is not a waste and working on the farm along with other farmers has given him so much joy even to learn more about large farming.
He recently joined farmers across Ghana to celebrate famer’s day. “To all the farmers I’ve worked with directly or indirectly across the country and to all Farmers in Ghana, I say Ayekoo! Together let’s make Ghana proud! Happy farmers day!”
- Fitness Coach Amara Kanu Begins ‘Healthy Lifestyle’ Campaign For Women
- Actress, Lola Margaret Secretly Relocates to Ibadan over Alleged US Fraud Case
- Actor, RMD Hangs out with Controversial Senator, Dino Melaye
- Actor, IK Ogbonna Gushes over his ‘Super Woman’
- Kemi Otegbade Allegedly goes into Hiding, Issues Dud Cheque to Eniola Badmus Others
- Actress, princess Chineke gets Lovely Gift from Male Fan (Photo)
- Actress, , Adediwura Set to Support 150 Widows in Nigeria
- Actress, Queen Nwokoye Angry Over Fake Nollywood ‘Wakanda’ Poster