Actor, John Dumelo Celebrates Farmer’s Day with Ghanaian Famers
Ghanaian actor cum farmer, John Dumelo, is not joking when he said he was talking to farming and that he has been doing with all happiness.
Not many people across Africa at large have keyed into the idea of farming but the actor has seen it that in due time, farming will be the bed rock of some countries as demand for food will be on the increase.
Investing his time in farming is not a waste and working on the farm along with other farmers has given him so much joy even to learn more about large farming.
He recently joined farmers across Ghana to celebrate famer’s day. “To all the farmers I’ve worked with directly or indirectly across the country and to all Farmers in Ghana, I say Ayekoo! Together let’s make Ghana proud! Happy farmers day!”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Ends Her 30th Birthday with Tears of Joy
- I Fell in Love with my Husband Barely 12months of Dating…Actress, Naomi Emmanuel
- Bobrisky Gets Rewarded as he Settles Beef with Singer, MC Galaxy
- #Match4IDP- Kanu Nwankwo leads other African Legends to Kano
- Be careful of who you Eat and Hangout with…Singer, Runtown Warns
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Exposes Friend Who is in Big Trouble
- Media General Introduces Ground breaking Drama Series ‘Sadia’
- Jesus was Probably Criticized More Than Anyone Else…Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong