Proposing to Ladies in Public are just Acting Prepared Script…Actor, Ime Bishop
Comic Nollywood actor, Ime Bishop, has decided to get serious from his usual comic way just to pass an important message across which he has observed for a while now.
Going by the trend at which couples now propose in various public places across the country, the actor believes that they are only acting a well scripted script.
In his words, “Most marriage proposals in my opinion are premeditated. The man knows or is very certain to a large extent that his proposal is gonna be accepted. And to the ladies, most times the tears are just drama. Who will want to kneel with a ring and ask a girl to marry her in a mall in Lagos if he has the slightest feeling that he may be turned down. In fact it is like elections result in Africa where both the candidates and the citizens know the result before starting the process. I know say person go ask me how I take propose give my wife.”
Like he rightly said in an interview, rather than kneel the way every other person does to propose to their lover, the actor simply brought out the ring while in his car to propose to his woman and it was just between both of them.
- Actor, Adinma Somadina Bows out from NYSC, Now a G
- Actress, Enola Badmus Living her Dream Life in US
- Actor, Charles Okocha Rocks Sneakers on native Att
- Singer, Benita Okojie Cleberates Son as he Turns o
- Go Take Care of Your Babymama…Singer, Lil kesh Tel
- I miss Being Skinny…Actress, Princess Shyngle
- Tonto Dikeh Present Award To Popular Abuja Estate
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan