Comedian, AY Celebrates 15years of Staying Faithful to his woman
Comedian, Ayo Makun better known as AY with his pretty wife, Mabel, are currently grateful to God for making their union come this far against all odds.
The comedian’s marriage has just clocked 9years as they are currently celebrating their wedding anniversary which saw them tying the knot in November, 29, 2008, and today, they can’t hide how much happiness they feel for each other.
According to the comedian, they dated for about 6years before eventually accepting to settle down as husband and wife.
“It's s been 15 years from boyfriend and girlfriend through the good, the bad and ugly, through rain and sunshine, through all the seasons of life that we have endured each other with love. I thank God that we have had each other to face it all as husband and wife for the decade that is only next door. God searched the world over and found you just for me. And He has blessed us through another awesome year. Happy Anniversary,” he wrote.
- Actress, Adediwura Gold Gets 28 Cakes for her 40th Birthday (photos)
- Everyday is Mother’s Day for me…Actress, Yvonne Nelson
- Amara Kanu Lunches wellness sensitization forum, tagged “An Afternoon with Amara Kanu" in London
- Singer, Pasuma Officially Unveiled as US Citizen
- Photos from Nollywood Actor, Ime Bishop’s Child Dedication
- Actress, Patience Ozokwo Speaks on gender Equality
- Actress, Adediwura Gold Goes Raunchy for 40th Birthday celebration
- Actress, Kate Henshaw Looking like a Billion Bucks