Nigerian Celebs are not Promiscuous …Actress, Moyo Lawal Defends
Talking about marriages these which include Nigerian celebs, it tends to give many goose bumps with the perception that Nigerian celebs are promiscuous.
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, is not happy with this perception which was the allegation she got from a fan who attacked her after posting that there are still faithful men in the country.
She stressed that things tend to look that ugly for the celebs because they are popular due to their line of business.
In her words, “I strongly disagree about that celebrities are more promiscuous, they are just popular making it easier for everyone to know their business.”
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle