Nigerian Celebs are not Promiscuous …Actress, Moyo Lawal Defends
Talking about marriages these which include Nigerian celebs, it tends to give many goose bumps with the perception that Nigerian celebs are promiscuous.
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, is not happy with this perception which was the allegation she got from a fan who attacked her after posting that there are still faithful men in the country.
She stressed that things tend to look that ugly for the celebs because they are popular due to their line of business.
In her words, “I strongly disagree about that celebrities are more promiscuous, they are just popular making it easier for everyone to know their business.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Caroline Danjuma Appreciates Ex-Hubby for Caring for the Family
- Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan Dumps PDP for APC
- Actress, Princess Umoru Joanna Begs Bobrisky for Cash to Fix Nails
- After 4years, Singer, Iyanya Crawls Back to Meet Former Hit Music Producer D’Tunes
- Censors Board Raids Wuse market, seizes pirated films
- Singer, Bigiano Reveals Why he is Still Single
- Actor, Yul Edochie Officially Welcomed into Winning Party APGA
- Singer, Dammy Krane Unveils New Artiste