Nigerian Celebs are not Promiscuous …Actress, Moyo Lawal Defends
Talking about marriages these which include Nigerian celebs, it tends to give many goose bumps with the perception that Nigerian celebs are promiscuous.
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, is not happy with this perception which was the allegation she got from a fan who attacked her after posting that there are still faithful men in the country.
She stressed that things tend to look that ugly for the celebs because they are popular due to their line of business.
In her words, “I strongly disagree about that celebrities are more promiscuous, they are just popular making it easier for everyone to know their business.”
- Nollywood Actress Angel Samuda Mark Birthday With Hot Photos
- Singer, Benita Okojie Seeks How Many Years she Can Breastfeed her Baby
- Actress, Lizzy Anjorin gets New range Rover Evoque from ‘Sugar daddy’
- New Boss: Singer, Kiss Daniel gets N14 Million Neck Chain
- Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar Steps out Without Bra
- Stop Body Shaming me, I’m fat in the Right Places…Moyo Lawal
- Come out from Hiding and Shine…Actress, Kemi korede begs Lola Margret
- Actress, Adediwura Gold Gets 28 Cakes for her 40th Birthday (photos)