Nigerian Celebs are not Promiscuous …Actress, Moyo Lawal Defends
Talking about marriages these which include Nigerian celebs, it tends to give many goose bumps with the perception that Nigerian celebs are promiscuous.
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, is not happy with this perception which was the allegation she got from a fan who attacked her after posting that there are still faithful men in the country.
She stressed that things tend to look that ugly for the celebs because they are popular due to their line of business.
In her words, “I strongly disagree about that celebrities are more promiscuous, they are just popular making it easier for everyone to know their business.”
- Nollywood actress, Nkechi Sunday Signs New Deal wi
- Victor Uwaifo Warns NCC DG Fight Piracy, Leave COS
- Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, unveils his new
- Actor, Mr Ibu Campaigns for Atiku Abubakar
- Nollywood actor, Imeh Bishop Celebrates 5th year W
- Prince Osisioma Foundation Storms Ghana (Photos)
- The rise and rise of Blessing Utanung, Christian Q
- Actor, Adinma Somadina Bows out from NYSC, Now a G