Singer, Daddy Showkey Begins Burial Plans as he Mourns Late Mother-in-law
Legendary Ajegunle based singer, Daddy Showkey, has released the burial date of his late mother-in-law, Mrs Grace Nwanyioma Echewodo, who passed unto glory in August, 2017.
The singer could not stop pouring all the encomiums he can on the woman whom according to him gave him the best wife in life.
According to him, “My Mother in-law the woman that gave me the greatest gift in life my Wife, one of the most wonderful person I have ever seen in my life, We call her DA Grace She is one of the most nicest person I have ever seen, if you call her for anything she is always there for you Da I will miss you, we love but I will never forget you DA Grace from Me & my wife Chief Mrs .S.E.Asiemo, Your Grandchildren Children ,Your Children , My Family& all Members of your Family, all My Friends once again we will always love you.”
Late Mrs Grace Nwanyioma Echewodo, died in August 14, 2017, and is scheduled to be buried on Friday, November, 25th, 2017, in Abia state.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle