Singer, Daddy Showkey Begins Burial Plans as he Mourns Late Mother-in-law
Legendary Ajegunle based singer, Daddy Showkey, has released the burial date of his late mother-in-law, Mrs Grace Nwanyioma Echewodo, who passed unto glory in August, 2017.
The singer could not stop pouring all the encomiums he can on the woman whom according to him gave him the best wife in life.
According to him, “My Mother in-law the woman that gave me the greatest gift in life my Wife, one of the most wonderful person I have ever seen in my life, We call her DA Grace She is one of the most nicest person I have ever seen, if you call her for anything she is always there for you Da I will miss you, we love but I will never forget you DA Grace from Me & my wife Chief Mrs .S.E.Asiemo, Your Grandchildren Children ,Your Children , My Family& all Members of your Family, all My Friends once again we will always love you.”
Late Mrs Grace Nwanyioma Echewodo, died in August 14, 2017, and is scheduled to be buried on Friday, November, 25th, 2017, in Abia state.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Ends Her 30th Birthday with Tears of Joy
- I Fell in Love with my Husband Barely 12months of Dating…Actress, Naomi Emmanuel
- Bobrisky Gets Rewarded as he Settles Beef with Singer, MC Galaxy
- #Match4IDP- Kanu Nwankwo leads other African Legends to Kano
- Be careful of who you Eat and Hangout with…Singer, Runtown Warns
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Exposes Friend Who is in Big Trouble
- Media General Introduces Ground breaking Drama Series ‘Sadia’
- Jesus was Probably Criticized More Than Anyone Else…Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong