Odd News | 23 November 2017 11:53 CET

Singer, Daddy Showkey Begins Burial Plans as he Mourns Late Mother-in-law

Legendary Ajegunle based singer, Daddy Showkey, has released the burial date of his late mother-in-law, Mrs Grace Nwanyioma Echewodo, who passed unto glory in August, 2017.

The singer could not stop pouring all the encomiums he can on the woman whom according to him gave him the best wife in life.

According to him, “My Mother in-law the woman that gave me the greatest gift in life my Wife, one of the most wonderful person I have ever seen in my life, We call her DA Grace She is one of the most nicest person I have ever seen, if you call her for anything she is always there for you Da I will miss you, we love but I will never forget you DA Grace from Me & my wife Chief Mrs .S.E.Asiemo, Your Grandchildren Children ,Your Children , My Family& all Members of your Family, all My Friends once again we will always love you.”

Late Mrs Grace Nwanyioma Echewodo, died in August 14, 2017, and is scheduled to be buried on Friday, November, 25th, 2017, in Abia state.

2 days ago
Singer, Bigiano, is still single but there is a reason for that and that is because he has not found the right woman to settle down with. He has been busy attending some of his friend’s wedding and that has been giving him serious concern an
2 days ago
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has not disappointed many who had predicted his faith after the just concluded Anambra state election which saw him taking the least vote. Yul had some months back joined the race for the powerful seat in Anambra stat
2 days ago
Singer, Dammy Krane, who recently scaled through some troubled waters, has shocked many of his fans as he has just signed a new artiste. Many have been asking several questions with how much Dammy Krane has done for himself before planning on sign
2 days ago
Singer, Alabi Pasuma, has joined other Nigerians to send tribute messages to fellow Fuji singer, K1 De Ultimate, who just lost his daughter, Wasilat. Wasilat has since been buried according to Islamic rites as guests continue to troop into the fam
2 days ago
Legendary Fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as K1 de Ultimate, is currently bereaved as he recently lost his 34year old daughter, Wasilat. The singer, who has been secretly taking care of his daughter along with other family memb