Singer, Daddy Showkey Begins Burial Plans as he Mourns Late Mother-in-law
Legendary Ajegunle based singer, Daddy Showkey, has released the burial date of his late mother-in-law, Mrs Grace Nwanyioma Echewodo, who passed unto glory in August, 2017.
The singer could not stop pouring all the encomiums he can on the woman whom according to him gave him the best wife in life.
According to him, “My Mother in-law the woman that gave me the greatest gift in life my Wife, one of the most wonderful person I have ever seen in my life, We call her DA Grace She is one of the most nicest person I have ever seen, if you call her for anything she is always there for you Da I will miss you, we love but I will never forget you DA Grace from Me & my wife Chief Mrs .S.E.Asiemo, Your Grandchildren Children ,Your Children , My Family& all Members of your Family, all My Friends once again we will always love you.”
Late Mrs Grace Nwanyioma Echewodo, died in August 14, 2017, and is scheduled to be buried on Friday, November, 25th, 2017, in Abia state.
- Nollywood actress, Nkechi Sunday Signs New Deal wi
- Victor Uwaifo Warns NCC DG Fight Piracy, Leave COS
- Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, unveils his new
- Actor, Mr Ibu Campaigns for Atiku Abubakar
- Nollywood actor, Imeh Bishop Celebrates 5th year W
- Prince Osisioma Foundation Storms Ghana (Photos)
- The rise and rise of Blessing Utanung, Christian Q
- Actor, Adinma Somadina Bows out from NYSC, Now a G