Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Advises Ladies to Play and not Work Alone
Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, advises ladies in the United States to balance work and play.
She advised them to hit the club when they can and not make it work alone. She keeps remembering her parents who have to live in a very tiny apartment in London, till retirement.
The challenges of working with civil servants, why she brought the whistle blower policy and several others keep making her feel frustrated.
- Nollywood Actress, Chika Ike is Plus One Today
- Peter Okoye Wishes Brothers Wife, Anita Okoye, Happy Birthday
- Ajomole Oyindamola Emerges Face of Nigeria World
- Actress, Hilda Dokubo All Smiles Looking Sexy as She Steps out
- Burna Boy Gives us Gba With A Déjà Vu Feeling
- Actress, Omoni Oboli Melting Hearts with her Beauty
- Invest in Your Woman, Reap the Benefit Later…Singer, Timi Dakolo
- I Pay my Tithe, It Should not be an Issue…Singer, Nathaniel Bassey