Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Advises Ladies to Play and not Work Alone
Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, advises ladies in the United States to balance work and play.
She advised them to hit the club when they can and not make it work alone. She keeps remembering her parents who have to live in a very tiny apartment in London, till retirement.
The challenges of working with civil servants, why she brought the whistle blower policy and several others keep making her feel frustrated.
- Actress, Halima Abubakar Torments Men with Sexy N!pple
- Singer, Oritse Femi Enjoying his Marital Home
- : Former MGBN Queen Renovates Home & Opens Small-Scale Business for Widow
- I am grateful, honored to be with Daniel Ademinokan…Actress, Stella Damasus
- I Don’t need the Whole World to Love Me…Actress, Rosaline Meurer
- Singer, Timi Dakolo Gives wife N2000 for Valentine
- Actress, Omoni Oboli gets Best Valentine Message from Hubby
- Gospel Singer, Prince Gozie Okeke Cheats Death After going into Coma