Queen Stephanie James Visits Orphanage, Donate Materials (Photos)
Charity work has always been one of the most important duties for wearers of the Miss BMP Nigeria crown, and the reigning queen has taking fulfilling those duties to new level.
As part of her ongoing projects, reigning MBMP Queen Stepanie James paid a visit to children of Abuja Orphanage, Wednesday, November 1, 2017 and also made some donations to the orphanage. Queen Stephanie, who was visiting the orphanage for the second time, said she had always wished to do all or the little she could for children.
"My pet project has to do with educating the child and what best way to do it than starting from when they are really young and most impressionable? The first time I visited I held the cutest baby in my arms and I was moved to tears when I remembered that he was abandoned," she said.
- Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Celebrates Late Son’s Post Houmous 16th birthday (photos)
- Faces Present at E-Money’s Birthday Party
- Singer, Terry G Living Large as Water Business Continues to Boom
- Actress, Yvonne Jegede ‘Exposes’ Something between her Legs
- Actress, Fadekemi Momoh Looking Sharp, Sexy After Child Birth
- Actress, Funke Adesiyan Steps out in Dumps her Designers Outfit
- Actress, Mercy Johnson Shows how Good Marriage Should be
- Actress, Chika Ike Enjoying herself After Academic Stress