Yoruba Movie Producer, Kazim Adeoti losses Mother
Popular Yoruba movie producer cum marketer, Kazim Adeoti better known as Adekaz productions, is currently bereaved.
Kazim and his family are currently mourning the loss of a dear mother, Alhaja Fatimah-Bintu Ashabi ADEOTI, who has stood by her children all through her life time.
Alhaja Fatimah-Bintu Ashabi ADEOTI passed on to glory on March 11th, 2018 and has been buried according to Islamic rite.
“Inalilahi Wainaliahi Rajuin!!!. On this very special day of our dear Mothers. We regret to announce the exit of our dear Mother, Alhaja Fatimah-Bintu Ashabi ADEOTI. Who passed away this evening. Mar 11th, 2018. May Allah be pleased with her and grant her Al-jannah firdaus. Amin,” Kazim wrote.
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace, Amen.
- See how Actor, Chuks Omalicha Rocked his lover from Behind
- Actress, Tonto Dikeh’s Ex Rain’s Prayer for his Son on Father’s Day
- Actress, Chika Ike now in Kenya on another Vacation
- Actor, Chuks Omalicha Begins Honey Moon after Carnival Wedding
- Yoruba Actor, Itele Celebrates End of Ramadan with New Toyota Camry
- Gospel singer, Joe Praize Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary with Wife
- No more parties, Actress, Regina Daniels Set to Write her Exams
- Actress, Destiny Etiko ‘Steals’ Colleague’s wedding with her Sexy outfit