Yoruba Movie Producer, Kazim Adeoti losses Mother
Popular Yoruba movie producer cum marketer, Kazim Adeoti better known as Adekaz productions, is currently bereaved.
Kazim and his family are currently mourning the loss of a dear mother, Alhaja Fatimah-Bintu Ashabi ADEOTI, who has stood by her children all through her life time.
Alhaja Fatimah-Bintu Ashabi ADEOTI passed on to glory on March 11th, 2018 and has been buried according to Islamic rite.
“Inalilahi Wainaliahi Rajuin!!!. On this very special day of our dear Mothers. We regret to announce the exit of our dear Mother, Alhaja Fatimah-Bintu Ashabi ADEOTI. Who passed away this evening. Mar 11th, 2018. May Allah be pleased with her and grant her Al-jannah firdaus. Amin,” Kazim wrote.
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace, Amen.
- Gabination thrills Alake of Egba, Oloye Erelu Kuti
- Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel Turns a Year Older
- Nollywood Actress, Abidemi Mustapha Brand New Hond
- Nollywood actress, Oyinkansola Elebuibon Welcomes
- Nollywood Actress, Pat Pat Ugwu Breaks the Interne
- Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson Looks Cute with he
- Nollywood Actress, Chizzy Alichi Signs New Deal wi
- Nollywood Actress, Yetunde Alade Release Pretty Ph