OREZI GOES ON HUMANITARIAN TOUR
The humanitarian side of Afro pop artiste Orezi came to the fore this October as he collaborated with ‘The How Foundation’ on the second edition of the ‘Be the best series’ for a two day tour.
The superstar visited Okesuna high school, Obalende and Aguda Grammar school, Surulere. The visit had gifts like sickbay equipment, furniture and goody bags for the kids.
The landscape architect turned singer spoke on his convictions on education, youth empowerment and prevention of malaria. He said “education cannot be over emphasized as education is the key to whatever you want to be in future, so double your hustle and put in more work in your studies”.
He ended his speech with these words “Keep the fire burning and always mingle with people that share the same vision as you because negative influence will only jeopardize your future and deter you from achieving your goals in life”.
The singer took to his Instagram page to express his feelings “I felt really great and honored educating these young ones. It was a fulfilling experience for me knowing that I can inspire them and also educate them on life matters in general.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Ready to Unveil own Clothing Line to Nigeria
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Enjoying Nollywood Money Alone
- Actor, John Dumelo gets Approved Acres of Land to Boost his Agriculture
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim and I Have not Gotten Married Yet…Singer, Iceberg Slim Denies
- Actress, Ini Edo Looking Flawless with Nice Curves
- Actress, Ayoola kikelomo Wins Big in South Africa
- Actor, Somadina Adinma begins his NYSC Journey as he is Posted to Nasarawa
- Singer, CDQ Reveals how Mum Demanded for Beans in Dubai