Commics News | 31 October 2017 12:37 CET

Nigerian Soldiers Rejects Comedian Seyi Law’s Money

Comedian, Seyi Law, might be happy with the way the affairs of the country is being managed by the said leaders elected into office but that has not made him hate some men in the Force especially the Military.

The comedian recently was on his way to Abuja when he was flagged down by some Military personnel who spotted him from far.

As a show of appreciation, he had to come down take photographs with them and also share a token with them which according to him was turned down by them.

According to the comedian, “Salute to the Men of the Nigeria Army who work tirelessly to protect us. I met these men on my to Abuja from Jos yesterday morning and they recognised me, I couldn't help but come down and take pictures while appreciating them. I gave them something, they rejected saying, Seyilaw na our work we dey do o. I had to persuade them to take as I was only appreciating them. I am super proud of them. God keep them and others for their families.”

Legendary Ajegunle based singer, Daddy Showkey, has released the burial date of his late mother-in-law, Mrs Grace Nwanyioma Echewodo, who passed unto glory in August, 2017. The singer could not stop pouring all the encomiums he can on the woman wh
Everyone sure has one true life story to share to others to learn and Mavin Records signee, Johnny Drille, is part of those who is ready to motivate others to the top. The singer has not had it rosy when it comes to music because his starting days
Some weeks back, Nollywood actress, Faithia Williams, caused sent many tongues wagging after she deleted all photos from her social media page and removed her ex-husband’s surname from her bio. Her actions indeed got many talking and wonderi
Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo better known as RMD, has sat back to observe the atmosphere and social media gossips about singer Seyi Shay’s epic fall while on live stage for AFRIMA performance. It would be recalled that Seyi Shay had
Popular Nigerian comedian and on-air-personality, Ushbebe, is currently in happy mood as he has been able to maintain his home for about four years and still counting. These days where people wake up to read news about celebrity marriages failing