Nigerian Soldiers Rejects Comedian Seyi Law’s Money
Comedian, Seyi Law, might be happy with the way the affairs of the country is being managed by the said leaders elected into office but that has not made him hate some men in the Force especially the Military.
The comedian recently was on his way to Abuja when he was flagged down by some Military personnel who spotted him from far.
As a show of appreciation, he had to come down take photographs with them and also share a token with them which according to him was turned down by them.
According to the comedian, “Salute to the Men of the Nigeria Army who work tirelessly to protect us. I met these men on my to Abuja from Jos yesterday morning and they recognised me, I couldn't help but come down and take pictures while appreciating them. I gave them something, they rejected saying, Seyilaw na our work we dey do o. I had to persuade them to take as I was only appreciating them. I am super proud of them. God keep them and others for their families.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Ready to Unveil own Clothing Line to Nigeria
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Enjoying Nollywood Money Alone
- Actor, John Dumelo gets Approved Acres of Land to Boost his Agriculture
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim and I Have not Gotten Married Yet…Singer, Iceberg Slim Denies
- Actress, Ini Edo Looking Flawless with Nice Curves
- Actress, Ayoola kikelomo Wins Big in South Africa
- Actor, Somadina Adinma begins his NYSC Journey as he is Posted to Nasarawa
- Singer, CDQ Reveals how Mum Demanded for Beans in Dubai