Nigerian Soldiers Rejects Comedian Seyi Law’s Money
Comedian, Seyi Law, might be happy with the way the affairs of the country is being managed by the said leaders elected into office but that has not made him hate some men in the Force especially the Military.
The comedian recently was on his way to Abuja when he was flagged down by some Military personnel who spotted him from far.
As a show of appreciation, he had to come down take photographs with them and also share a token with them which according to him was turned down by them.
According to the comedian, “Salute to the Men of the Nigeria Army who work tirelessly to protect us. I met these men on my to Abuja from Jos yesterday morning and they recognised me, I couldn't help but come down and take pictures while appreciating them. I gave them something, they rejected saying, Seyilaw na our work we dey do o. I had to persuade them to take as I was only appreciating them. I am super proud of them. God keep them and others for their families.”
- Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Celebrates Late Son’s Post Houmous 16th birthday (photos)
- Faces Present at E-Money’s Birthday Party
- Singer, Terry G Living Large as Water Business Continues to Boom
- Actress, Yvonne Jegede ‘Exposes’ Something between her Legs
- Actress, Fadekemi Momoh Looking Sharp, Sexy After Child Birth
- Actress, Funke Adesiyan Steps out in Dumps her Designers Outfit
- Actress, Mercy Johnson Shows how Good Marriage Should be
- Actress, Chika Ike Enjoying herself After Academic Stress