Actress, Charity Asuquo Catches Fun with Manhood in Village
When it comes to Nollywood epic, there are few names to be identified with that will get you good scripts and also scout for good talents that can deliver the roles well.
Just like every other Nollywood celebs, actress, Charity Asuquo, is seriously tormenting the industry with her acting prowess as she recently delivered her lines well in a just concluded movie which is already in its post-production stage.
The actress was given the role of a Princess known as Uloma of Umuntu kingdom, where she collected every manhood and cause calamities because they are her subjects and also captives.
The movie stars the likes of Regina Daniels and other stars who have given in their best for the movie to come out good.
- Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Celebrates Late Son’s Post Houmous 16th birthday (photos)
- Faces Present at E-Money’s Birthday Party
- Singer, Terry G Living Large as Water Business Continues to Boom
- Actress, Yvonne Jegede ‘Exposes’ Something between her Legs
- Actress, Fadekemi Momoh Looking Sharp, Sexy After Child Birth
- Actress, Funke Adesiyan Steps out in Dumps her Designers Outfit
- Actress, Mercy Johnson Shows how Good Marriage Should be
- Actress, Chika Ike Enjoying herself After Academic Stress