Actress, Charity Asuquo Catches Fun with Manhood in Village
When it comes to Nollywood epic, there are few names to be identified with that will get you good scripts and also scout for good talents that can deliver the roles well.
Just like every other Nollywood celebs, actress, Charity Asuquo, is seriously tormenting the industry with her acting prowess as she recently delivered her lines well in a just concluded movie which is already in its post-production stage.
The actress was given the role of a Princess known as Uloma of Umuntu kingdom, where she collected every manhood and cause calamities because they are her subjects and also captives.
The movie stars the likes of Regina Daniels and other stars who have given in their best for the movie to come out good.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Ready to Unveil own Clothing Line to Nigeria
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Enjoying Nollywood Money Alone
- Actor, John Dumelo gets Approved Acres of Land to Boost his Agriculture
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim and I Have not Gotten Married Yet…Singer, Iceberg Slim Denies
- Actress, Ini Edo Looking Flawless with Nice Curves
- Actress, Ayoola kikelomo Wins Big in South Africa
- Actor, Somadina Adinma begins his NYSC Journey as he is Posted to Nasarawa
- Singer, CDQ Reveals how Mum Demanded for Beans in Dubai