Actress, Charity Asuquo Catches Fun with Manhood in Village
When it comes to Nollywood epic, there are few names to be identified with that will get you good scripts and also scout for good talents that can deliver the roles well.
Just like every other Nollywood celebs, actress, Charity Asuquo, is seriously tormenting the industry with her acting prowess as she recently delivered her lines well in a just concluded movie which is already in its post-production stage.
The actress was given the role of a Princess known as Uloma of Umuntu kingdom, where she collected every manhood and cause calamities because they are her subjects and also captives.
The movie stars the likes of Regina Daniels and other stars who have given in their best for the movie to come out good.
- Queen Salawa Abeni Returns to Nigeria with Grandchild
- Singer, Orezi Warns Colleagues not to Steal his Hair Style
- Actress, Chika Ike Steps out for Studies
- Singer, Frank Edwards Explains why he Does not Allow People Seat on Two Special Chairs in his Home
- Actress, Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel Shows her Secret Lover
- Actor, Yul Edochie Takes Campaign to Market Women
- Singer, M.I, Chocolate City Sues American Rapper Nas
- Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking on New Music Video Set
- Actress, Cossy Ojiakor Shows off Nice Flat Tommy
- Don’t Put Yourself Under Pressure to be Like Others…Actress, Moyo Lawal