Enuanwa Blessing Emerge Winner Of Beauty of Africa International pageant (BAIP) 2017
After a keenly contested competition, University of Ilorin Theatre Arts graduate, Enuanwa Blessing has been crowned Miss Tourism International Nigeria, 2017.
She defeated 35 other girls to emerge the winner, of The Beauty of Africa International pageant (BAIP) 2017.
Speaking shortly after she was crowned, the stunned Queen said; “I am so happy. Words cannot describe my joy. I want to dedicate my victory to God first, my family, my friends, my fans and all those who voted for me. My Pet project is going to be geared towards creating awareness about the dangers of domestic violence.I want to
I want to especially appreciate the Judges for selecting me as the winner for this year BAIP 2017 contest, and to Mr. Daniel Opuene, the President of the BAIP, for accepting the Judges decisions and giving me this great 0pportunity to wear the most prestigious and most expensive crown in Africa.”
Currently, in its 11th edition, the pageant seeks to promote African unity by redefining the African narrative through initiatives geared towards empowering the youths.
In attendance were RT. Hon. Muyiwa Oladipo, Commissioner for Culture and Tourism, Ogun State; Mr. Andrea Pompermaier, the Consulate General Italian Embassy Nigeria; Representatives from the US Embassy, Nigeria and Kola Ayanwale, MD. Centrespread and a host of others.
On hand to entertain were a comedienne, Helen Paul, Gordons and Sound Sultan while the event was anchored by Basorge Taria.
- Actor, Ken Erics Releases New Single ‘INOZIKWA OME
- Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Gbulie dies of Stroke in
- Nollywood Actress, Rechael Okonkwo Conferred with
- Too Much Sauce, Too Much Juice from Nollywood Actr
- Nollywood actress, Belinda Effah’s Brother Now Bri
- Checkout Stunning Photos of Actress, Egbenya Chris
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Celebrates Mother as She T
- Nollywood Actor, Collins Ejike Weds Long Time Love