Campus Gist | 19 October 2017 15:10 CET

Enuanwa Blessing Emerge Winner Of Beauty of Africa International pageant (BAIP) 2017

After a keenly contested competition, University of Ilorin Theatre Arts graduate, Enuanwa Blessing has been crowned Miss Tourism International Nigeria, 2017.

She defeated 35 other girls to emerge the winner, of The Beauty of Africa International pageant (BAIP) 2017.

Speaking shortly after she was crowned, the stunned Queen said; “I am so happy. Words cannot describe my joy. I want to dedicate my victory to God first, my family, my friends, my fans and all those who voted for me. My Pet project is going to be geared towards creating awareness about the dangers of domestic violence.I want to

I want to especially appreciate the Judges for selecting me as the winner for this year BAIP 2017 contest, and to Mr. Daniel Opuene, the President of the BAIP, for accepting the Judges decisions and giving me this great 0pportunity to wear the most prestigious and most expensive crown in Africa.”

Currently, in its 11th edition, the pageant seeks to promote African unity by redefining the African narrative through initiatives geared towards empowering the youths.

In attendance were RT. Hon. Muyiwa Oladipo, Commissioner for Culture and Tourism, Ogun State; Mr. Andrea Pompermaier, the Consulate General Italian Embassy Nigeria; Representatives from the US Embassy, Nigeria and Kola Ayanwale, MD. Centrespread and a host of others.

On hand to entertain were a comedienne, Helen Paul, Gordons and Sound Sultan while the event was anchored by Basorge Taria.

Legendary Ajegunle based singer, Daddy Showkey, has released the burial date of his late mother-in-law, Mrs Grace Nwanyioma Echewodo, who passed unto glory in August, 2017. The singer could not stop pouring all the encomiums he can on the woman wh
Everyone sure has one true life story to share to others to learn and Mavin Records signee, Johnny Drille, is part of those who is ready to motivate others to the top. The singer has not had it rosy when it comes to music because his starting days
Some weeks back, Nollywood actress, Faithia Williams, caused sent many tongues wagging after she deleted all photos from her social media page and removed her ex-husband’s surname from her bio. Her actions indeed got many talking and wonderi
Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo better known as RMD, has sat back to observe the atmosphere and social media gossips about singer Seyi Shay’s epic fall while on live stage for AFRIMA performance. It would be recalled that Seyi Shay had
Popular Nigerian comedian and on-air-personality, Ushbebe, is currently in happy mood as he has been able to maintain his home for about four years and still counting. These days where people wake up to read news about celebrity marriages failing