Young NYSC Corper Allegedly Dies in Camp Due to Negligence
A 2016 batch B National Youth Service Corp member, Corper, Ifedolapo Oladepo, has been reported dead after going through stress from Osun State, to Kano state where she was deployed to serve her fatherland.
According to the reports, Ifedolapo, was said to have been tired and stressed up in traffic due to the long journey and was forced to partake in military drills the following morning where she lost her life.
A fellow camp witness, Ngozi Emenike, shared the story thus, “So this girl died in Kano camp today due to negligence. They assumed she was pretending to be sick in order to dodge parade, so they refused to treat her until the situation got complicated. When will Nigeria grow? RIP Ifedolapo.”
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw