Reigning Face of Nigeria World winner Gets Engaged To Young Pastor
The reigning Face Of Nigeria World winner Ijeoma Okafor Maryann has been engaged by her long time friend Julius Ekweozor, the General Overseer Of Charismatic Restoration City.
The exclusive engagement hangout followed lovely photo sessions taken in choice locations and with a matching outfits.
The final student of Madonna University, Queen Ijeoma who had won some pageant contests in the past was also the former winner of Miss NGO Nigeria.
The wedding bell is expected to ring soon as plans are underway. Her pastor husband to be is from Awka North LGA of Anambra while the beauty queen is from Agwu LGA of Enugu state
- Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Celebrates Late Son’s Post Houmous 16th birthday (photos)
- Faces Present at E-Money’s Birthday Party
- Singer, Terry G Living Large as Water Business Continues to Boom
- Actress, Yvonne Jegede ‘Exposes’ Something between her Legs
- Actress, Fadekemi Momoh Looking Sharp, Sexy After Child Birth
- Actress, Funke Adesiyan Steps out in Dumps her Designers Outfit
- Actress, Mercy Johnson Shows how Good Marriage Should be
- Actress, Chika Ike Enjoying herself After Academic Stress