Reigning Face of Nigeria World winner Gets Engaged To Young Pastor
The reigning Face Of Nigeria World winner Ijeoma Okafor Maryann has been engaged by her long time friend Julius Ekweozor, the General Overseer Of Charismatic Restoration City.
The exclusive engagement hangout followed lovely photo sessions taken in choice locations and with a matching outfits.
The final student of Madonna University, Queen Ijeoma who had won some pageant contests in the past was also the former winner of Miss NGO Nigeria.
The wedding bell is expected to ring soon as plans are underway. Her pastor husband to be is from Awka North LGA of Anambra while the beauty queen is from Agwu LGA of Enugu state
- Nigerians Applaud Buhari on Action Towards Kachikwu-Baru misconceptions, Tip Mr. Integrity For 2019 Re-Election
- Meet Nollywood’s Sexy Pregnant Actress, Ajanigo Simeon
- Actor, Ime Bishop Celebrates Wedding Anniversary
- Police Public Relations Officer, Dolapo Badmus Puts Comedian AY to Blast
- Singer, 2Baba Joins Gbenro Ajibade, Susan Peters on Set
- Actor, RMD Wins Award at Abuja international film festival
- Stage play on Ola Rotimi’s “The gods are not to blame” debuts in Abuja
- Actor, Van Vicker Celebrates 14th Year Wedding Anniversary