Reigning Face of Nigeria World winner Gets Engaged To Young Pastor
The reigning Face Of Nigeria World winner Ijeoma Okafor Maryann has been engaged by her long time friend Julius Ekweozor, the General Overseer Of Charismatic Restoration City.
The exclusive engagement hangout followed lovely photo sessions taken in choice locations and with a matching outfits.
The final student of Madonna University, Queen Ijeoma who had won some pageant contests in the past was also the former winner of Miss NGO Nigeria.
The wedding bell is expected to ring soon as plans are underway. Her pastor husband to be is from Awka North LGA of Anambra while the beauty queen is from Agwu LGA of Enugu state
- Nollywood Actor, Mr Latin Emerges as TAMPAN Presid
- Actor, Ken Erics Releases New Single ‘INOZIKWA OME
- Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Gbulie dies of Stroke in
- Nollywood Actress, Rechael Okonkwo Conferred with
- Too Much Sauce, Too Much Juice from Nollywood Actr
- Nollywood actress, Belinda Effah’s Brother Now Bri
- Checkout Stunning Photos of Actress, Egbenya Chris
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Celebrates Mother as She T