Reigning Face of Nigeria World winner Gets Engaged To Young Pastor
The reigning Face Of Nigeria World winner Ijeoma Okafor Maryann has been engaged by her long time friend Julius Ekweozor, the General Overseer Of Charismatic Restoration City.
The exclusive engagement hangout followed lovely photo sessions taken in choice locations and with a matching outfits.
The final student of Madonna University, Queen Ijeoma who had won some pageant contests in the past was also the former winner of Miss NGO Nigeria.
The wedding bell is expected to ring soon as plans are underway. Her pastor husband to be is from Awka North LGA of Anambra while the beauty queen is from Agwu LGA of Enugu state
- Actor, Badaiki Erom Shaggy Welcomes first Baby girl with Lover in US
- Nollywood Actor, Olorode Muyiwa Clears his Car After Two Months
- Nollywood Actor, Nelson Ezeoha is Dead
- Actress, Cossy Orjiakor Beaten up by Neighbour’s Hubby (photos)
- I’ve Reached out to Mercy Aigbe, I’m Truly Sorry for my Actions…Actress, Toyin Aimakhu
- Music duo, Mamuzee Twins Bereaved as Mum Dies After Going into Coma
- God will Never Forgive Mamuzee Twins for Abandoning their Mother…Singer, Daddy Showkey
- Super Eagles Player, Raheem Lawal Surprise Mother with Multi-million Naira Mansion