Being an Entrepreneur you need to Work Hard…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo, has ensured that he does not just make a name for himself in the acting world but also to be known as one of the country’s young farmer.
He has several investments in the country and one of such that has been giving him great joy is the Agricultural sector where he does not just have plantation but also into animal husbandry.
The actor despite his status has not stopped encouraging the younger ones who are into legitimate businesses with the hope that things will get better in no time.
John recently disclosed that it is not easy being an entrepreneur and the best way to succeed in the business is through hard work, working smart, passion which in turn gives birth to full output
In his words, “John Dumelo Who said it’s easy. It’s not. It’s not easy being an entrepreneur. It’s hard work, working smart, passion and full output. Today I salute all young men and women running their own business. Soon....it will pay off.”
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older