General News | 12 October 2017 16:53 CET

Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-hubby Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Mother

Ex-hubby to Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, Olakunle Churchill, has constantly proven how much he loves his mother who has been there for him all through his challenges.

Olakunle gave his mother a nice threat as she turned a year older recently but that was privately done as he shared various pictures of her on his social media page.

Expressing how much he loves his mother, he wrote, “Thank you for providing me support when I needed it and giving me hope when I needed it; Your faith in me helped me to stand firmly on my feet in life. You are priceless to me. I want to take this beautiful special occasion to thank you for your immeasurable contribution to my life. I may not say this always and as often as I should But I appreciate and I love you. Happy Birthday Dear Mother.”

Meanwhile, due to the ongoing beef between Tonto and the family, the actress decided to ignore the grandmother of her son by not wishing her happy birthday.

[B]Ghanaian actress cum Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim, may have not had it rosy in her marriage to her ex-hubby but that did not stop her from giving her heart to another man.[/B] The actress love life has been a topic of discuss by many but t
[B]Some rumors have been going round that sexy Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, is married and keeping things on a low key.[/B] Well, rumours are part of the price they pay for becoming celebrities as many will want to know much about them includi
[B]For a while now, pretty Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, has been working on her body and the result is finally here as she looked trimmed in latest photo.[/B] The actress is currently out of the country trying to promote her movie, ‘Stole
[B]Nollywood actor cum producer, Femi Ogedengbe with wife some days back celebrated their 5[SUP]th[/SUP] year wedding anniversary together.[/B] To a large extent, couples still enjoying their marriage life always make it clear to young and aspirin
[B]Cross River based comedian and on-air-personality, Last Prophet with wife, Joy Awade, are already expecting their third child in couple of months precisely in 2018.[/B] The two love birds have two kids already and many might belief that they ar