General News | 12 October 2017 16:53 CET

Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-hubby Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Mother

Ex-hubby to Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, Olakunle Churchill, has constantly proven how much he loves his mother who has been there for him all through his challenges.

Olakunle gave his mother a nice threat as she turned a year older recently but that was privately done as he shared various pictures of her on his social media page.

Expressing how much he loves his mother, he wrote, “Thank you for providing me support when I needed it and giving me hope when I needed it; Your faith in me helped me to stand firmly on my feet in life. You are priceless to me. I want to take this beautiful special occasion to thank you for your immeasurable contribution to my life. I may not say this always and as often as I should But I appreciate and I love you. Happy Birthday Dear Mother.”

Meanwhile, due to the ongoing beef between Tonto and the family, the actress decided to ignore the grandmother of her son by not wishing her happy birthday.

2 days ago
Singer, Bigiano, is still single but there is a reason for that and that is because he has not found the right woman to settle down with. He has been busy attending some of his friend’s wedding and that has been giving him serious concern an
2 days ago
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has not disappointed many who had predicted his faith after the just concluded Anambra state election which saw him taking the least vote. Yul had some months back joined the race for the powerful seat in Anambra stat
2 days ago
Singer, Dammy Krane, who recently scaled through some troubled waters, has shocked many of his fans as he has just signed a new artiste. Many have been asking several questions with how much Dammy Krane has done for himself before planning on sign
2 days ago
Singer, Alabi Pasuma, has joined other Nigerians to send tribute messages to fellow Fuji singer, K1 De Ultimate, who just lost his daughter, Wasilat. Wasilat has since been buried according to Islamic rites as guests continue to troop into the fam
2 days ago
Legendary Fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as K1 de Ultimate, is currently bereaved as he recently lost his 34year old daughter, Wasilat. The singer, who has been secretly taking care of his daughter along with other family memb