Celebrity Gossips | 29 September 2017 14:37 CET

I’m Up and Coming Singer, Paul Should let me be…Peter Okoye (P-square)

The war between Peter and Paul Okoye of the P-Square dynasty is far from over as the two brothers seem to have called it an end to the dual business.

The real gist as to what has been brewing between the brothers is yet unknown but they both have gone their separate ways as Peter has been traveling around countries honouring various shows he is being called for.

Peter even went on to describe himself as an up and coming singer as he has urged his brother Paul to move on since he has been the one writing all the songs so it is better he tries to do his own thing with hopes that they will do a song together some day.

His stance was formed from a post his brother, Paul shared telling his fans to stop tagging him on beer parlours and American shows he is not part of.

According to Peter, “Pls enough of the shades my brother I have moved on. I have even called my self an up coming artiste. You are the song writer and the voice of P-square, the every every! No wahala pls allow me to have my peace showcase myself to the world and Enjoy with my family. And I am expecting you to do the same. It is not a competition and it is not healthy. My brother I have moved on. I am very sure we will definitely do songs again in future and I wish you all the best bro. Nothing but love God bless P-square and the great Fans, God bless Mr P and God bless Rudeboy.”

[B]Ghanaian actress cum Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim, may have not had it rosy in her marriage to her ex-hubby but that did not stop her from giving her heart to another man.[/B] The actress love life has been a topic of discuss by many but t
[B]Some rumors have been going round that sexy Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, is married and keeping things on a low key.[/B] Well, rumours are part of the price they pay for becoming celebrities as many will want to know much about them includi
[B]For a while now, pretty Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, has been working on her body and the result is finally here as she looked trimmed in latest photo.[/B] The actress is currently out of the country trying to promote her movie, ‘Stole
[B]Nollywood actor cum producer, Femi Ogedengbe with wife some days back celebrated their 5[SUP]th[/SUP] year wedding anniversary together.[/B] To a large extent, couples still enjoying their marriage life always make it clear to young and aspirin
[B]Cross River based comedian and on-air-personality, Last Prophet with wife, Joy Awade, are already expecting their third child in couple of months precisely in 2018.[/B] The two love birds have two kids already and many might belief that they ar