Celebrity Gossips | 29 September 2017 14:37 CET

I’m Up and Coming Singer, Paul Should let me be…Peter Okoye (P-square)

The war between Peter and Paul Okoye of the P-Square dynasty is far from over as the two brothers seem to have called it an end to the dual business.

The real gist as to what has been brewing between the brothers is yet unknown but they both have gone their separate ways as Peter has been traveling around countries honouring various shows he is being called for.

Peter even went on to describe himself as an up and coming singer as he has urged his brother Paul to move on since he has been the one writing all the songs so it is better he tries to do his own thing with hopes that they will do a song together some day.

His stance was formed from a post his brother, Paul shared telling his fans to stop tagging him on beer parlours and American shows he is not part of.

According to Peter, “Pls enough of the shades my brother I have moved on. I have even called my self an up coming artiste. You are the song writer and the voice of P-square, the every every! No wahala pls allow me to have my peace showcase myself to the world and Enjoy with my family. And I am expecting you to do the same. It is not a competition and it is not healthy. My brother I have moved on. I am very sure we will definitely do songs again in future and I wish you all the best bro. Nothing but love God bless P-square and the great Fans, God bless Mr P and God bless Rudeboy.”

2 days ago
Singer, Bigiano, is still single but there is a reason for that and that is because he has not found the right woman to settle down with. He has been busy attending some of his friend’s wedding and that has been giving him serious concern an
2 days ago
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has not disappointed many who had predicted his faith after the just concluded Anambra state election which saw him taking the least vote. Yul had some months back joined the race for the powerful seat in Anambra stat
2 days ago
Singer, Dammy Krane, who recently scaled through some troubled waters, has shocked many of his fans as he has just signed a new artiste. Many have been asking several questions with how much Dammy Krane has done for himself before planning on sign
2 days ago
Singer, Alabi Pasuma, has joined other Nigerians to send tribute messages to fellow Fuji singer, K1 De Ultimate, who just lost his daughter, Wasilat. Wasilat has since been buried according to Islamic rites as guests continue to troop into the fam
2 days ago
Legendary Fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as K1 de Ultimate, is currently bereaved as he recently lost his 34year old daughter, Wasilat. The singer, who has been secretly taking care of his daughter along with other family memb