Actor, Emeka Ike Dedicates Award to People Who’ve Died due to Domestic Violence
Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, recently won an award and in celebrating it, he decided to dedicate it to his fans and God who has stood by him all through.
The award did not just go to all his fans but to those men and women who have died suffering from domestic violence.
It would be recalled that the actor has not had it rosy in his marriage and had since divorced his wife with both parties throwing various allegations at each other.
According to the actor, “Baba GOD, today I’m celebrated a GOLDEN LIVING LEGEND. How could this be without YOU perfecting me? I return all the glory to YOU and dedicate this award to all the loving men and women, who DIED in the hands of their beloved spouses, people they loved not knowing their wicked intents. May u find eternal rest... amen. OPE o, ORI YOMI.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Ends Her 30th Birthday with Tears of Joy
- I Fell in Love with my Husband Barely 12months of Dating…Actress, Naomi Emmanuel
- Bobrisky Gets Rewarded as he Settles Beef with Singer, MC Galaxy
- #Match4IDP- Kanu Nwankwo leads other African Legends to Kano
- Be careful of who you Eat and Hangout with…Singer, Runtown Warns
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Exposes Friend Who is in Big Trouble
- Media General Introduces Ground breaking Drama Series ‘Sadia’
- Jesus was Probably Criticized More Than Anyone Else…Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong