Actor, Emeka Ike Dedicates Award to People Who’ve Died due to Domestic Violence
Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, recently won an award and in celebrating it, he decided to dedicate it to his fans and God who has stood by him all through.
The award did not just go to all his fans but to those men and women who have died suffering from domestic violence.
It would be recalled that the actor has not had it rosy in his marriage and had since divorced his wife with both parties throwing various allegations at each other.
According to the actor, “Baba GOD, today I’m celebrated a GOLDEN LIVING LEGEND. How could this be without YOU perfecting me? I return all the glory to YOU and dedicate this award to all the loving men and women, who DIED in the hands of their beloved spouses, people they loved not knowing their wicked intents. May u find eternal rest... amen. OPE o, ORI YOMI.”
- Nollywood Actress, Nnaji Charity gets Bashed for Getting Car Gift from Fan
- Actor, Benson Okonkwo Poses Nude with Pretty Lady (photos)
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe in Fresh Trouble over Exposing Outfit
- I’ll Keep Begging till I Clock 75 years of Age…Actress, Ronke Oshodi
- SKALES TAKES MR. LOVE BACK HOME TO KADUNA
- Nollywood Actor, Olasunkanmi Akanni Robbed at Ikorodu While taking Public Transport
- Nollywood Actress, Chacha Eke Faani Turns a Year Older
- Actress, Halima Abubakar Donates Relief Materials to Widows