Actor, Emeka Ike Dedicates Award to People Who’ve Died due to Domestic Violence
Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, recently won an award and in celebrating it, he decided to dedicate it to his fans and God who has stood by him all through.
The award did not just go to all his fans but to those men and women who have died suffering from domestic violence.
It would be recalled that the actor has not had it rosy in his marriage and had since divorced his wife with both parties throwing various allegations at each other.
According to the actor, “Baba GOD, today I’m celebrated a GOLDEN LIVING LEGEND. How could this be without YOU perfecting me? I return all the glory to YOU and dedicate this award to all the loving men and women, who DIED in the hands of their beloved spouses, people they loved not knowing their wicked intents. May u find eternal rest... amen. OPE o, ORI YOMI.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Seyi Edun Explains Why She Stopped Picking Adeniyi’s Calls
- Actor, Adeniyi Johnson gets Surprise Visit from Lover in US
- Actress, Joselyn Dumas Flaunts Killer Curves in Pink Outfit
- Tope Oshin’s Documentary ‘Nigeria: Shooting It Like A Woman’ To Air On BBC
- MR EAZI GIVES ANOTHER THRILLING PERFORMANCE AT JAY Z’S CHARITY EVENT
- Actress Peggy Ovire Marks Her Birthday With Stunning New Photos
- Singer, Paul Okoye Teaches Son Music Production
- Singer, Flavour Nabania under Fire for Kissing Daughter