Actor, Emeka Ike Dedicates Award to People Who’ve Died due to Domestic Violence
Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, recently won an award and in celebrating it, he decided to dedicate it to his fans and God who has stood by him all through.
The award did not just go to all his fans but to those men and women who have died suffering from domestic violence.
It would be recalled that the actor has not had it rosy in his marriage and had since divorced his wife with both parties throwing various allegations at each other.
According to the actor, “Baba GOD, today I’m celebrated a GOLDEN LIVING LEGEND. How could this be without YOU perfecting me? I return all the glory to YOU and dedicate this award to all the loving men and women, who DIED in the hands of their beloved spouses, people they loved not knowing their wicked intents. May u find eternal rest... amen. OPE o, ORI YOMI.”
- Photos from Nollywood Actor, Ime Bishop’s Child Dedication
- Actress, Patience Ozokwo Speaks on gender Equality
- Actress, Adediwura Gold Goes Raunchy for 40th Birthday celebration
- Actress, Kate Henshaw Looking like a Billion Bucks
- DJ SOSE TURNED THE BIG BROTHER ‘DOUBLE WAHALA” HOUSE UPSIDE DOWN
- Actor, Eric Anderson Gears up Ahead of Birthday celebration
- Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo looks Bold in Agabda Outfit
- Miss Orient Nigeria 2018,Queen Glory Ikpejip releases Official photo shoot