Celebrity | 12 August 2017 11:06 CET

My body is so Unexplored…Actress, Destiny Amaka

Nollywood actress cum OAP, Destiny Amaka, is really getting lots of attention from men but the actress is not ready to mingle as she is guiding her heart jealously.

The actress recently disclosed that she is yet to get a ring because she is yet to fall in love with any man as she has chosen to remain focus with her life.

In her words about settling down, she said, “My dear, no ring yet o. But I’ve fallen in love with myself and it’s the most beautiful feeling ever. For now, there is no man in my life and I am as well having a great time with myself and my God. My bed has never been so cold. I’m so protective of my heart and my wellbeing. I’m doing just fine; falling in love with myself, bettering myself and using the time to do as much as I can, till my husband comes. My body is so unexplored but my soul is touched and fed.”

1 hour ago
Singer, Lil Kesh has given his fans something to discuss about after he shared a picture of himself sleeping with a mannequin on his bed. He admitted that he was desperately in need of someone to cuddle and his little figure was what was available
The Obijackson Foundation\'s event, FACE OF OKIJA, is an annual cultural and music festival which showcases the rich cultural Igbo heritage with the aim of empowering the youth, supporting the arts, and exhibiting good social dedicated work. T
Lovers of the Nigerian entertainment industry have endured enough from Davido and his potential in-law, Dele Momodu, after their brief misunderstanding which has lingered for long. The two celebrities fell apart after Davido and his babymama, Soph
It was indeed a great weekend for Nollywood actor, Khing C. Bassey, as he travelled home to officially make his long-time lover his wife forever. The actor and his now wife were already blessed with a son and have been doing fine until recently wh
CEO of Ebony productions, Mo’Abudu, has come out to appreciate Nigerians for helping making the much talked about movie, ‘The Wedding Party 2’ a success. Mo could not hide her joy after the movie wrecked in N20 million in just th