Celebrity | 12 August 2017 11:06 CET

My body is so Unexplored…Actress, Destiny Amaka

Nollywood actress cum OAP, Destiny Amaka, is really getting lots of attention from men but the actress is not ready to mingle as she is guiding her heart jealously.

The actress recently disclosed that she is yet to get a ring because she is yet to fall in love with any man as she has chosen to remain focus with her life.

In her words about settling down, she said, “My dear, no ring yet o. But I’ve fallen in love with myself and it’s the most beautiful feeling ever. For now, there is no man in my life and I am as well having a great time with myself and my God. My bed has never been so cold. I’m so protective of my heart and my wellbeing. I’m doing just fine; falling in love with myself, bettering myself and using the time to do as much as I can, till my husband comes. My body is so unexplored but my soul is touched and fed.”

[B]Busty Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor, is seriously dieting that she has been able to get the desired result needed by having a flat tommy.[/B] The actress who recently turned a year older could not hide how happy she was as she gladly showed
[B]Like the popular saying that do not live your life like that of social media because it is like a market place where everyone comes to buy and leave Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, has come out to emphasize on the need for everyone to believe in th
[B]After a keenly contested competition, University of Ilorin Theatre Arts graduate, Enuanwa Blessing has been crowned Miss Tourism International Nigeria, 2017.[/B] She defeated 35 other girls to emerge the winner, of The Beauty of Africa Internat
[B]Pretty Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, is really enjoying her life to the fullest without being controlled by any man and it is paying off.[/B] The actress is actually looking good and since parting ways with her hubby, Lanre Gentry, she has no
[B]You will agree with the belief that in the next 10years to come, Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, will still be looking curvy and radiant for her hubby.[/B] The actress is blessed with natural curves that will surely turn heads and whenever sh