Celebrity Gossips | 9 August 2017 11:05 CET

Actress, Halima Abubakar Omoni Oboli for all her Supports

Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, might not be all fit but she sure knows how to appreciate everyone who has either come visiting or supporting her in every little way they can.

The actress has not stopped mentioning names of those who have come around and the latest is actress, Omoni Oboli, who has been doing everything within her power to show love and support to her.

Appreciating everyone who have prayed and supported her in various forms, she wrote, “My big sis from another mother is my wcw you stay up late just to chat with me and pray with your family just for me. Near or far you right with me.. @omonioboli thank you for your kindness and thoughtfulness God bless the heart that cares or gives My hardworking @omonioboli I love you sis. pls beloveds say a huge thank you to her. God bless the hand that types to encourage me in any way. God bless you all my followers who always encourage, pray, and love me God almighty bless you all I will broadcast those who reach out to support me God wants that.”

2 days ago
Singer, Bigiano, is still single but there is a reason for that and that is because he has not found the right woman to settle down with. He has been busy attending some of his friend’s wedding and that has been giving him serious concern an
2 days ago
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has not disappointed many who had predicted his faith after the just concluded Anambra state election which saw him taking the least vote. Yul had some months back joined the race for the powerful seat in Anambra stat
2 days ago
Singer, Dammy Krane, who recently scaled through some troubled waters, has shocked many of his fans as he has just signed a new artiste. Many have been asking several questions with how much Dammy Krane has done for himself before planning on sign
2 days ago
Singer, Alabi Pasuma, has joined other Nigerians to send tribute messages to fellow Fuji singer, K1 De Ultimate, who just lost his daughter, Wasilat. Wasilat has since been buried according to Islamic rites as guests continue to troop into the fam
2 days ago
Legendary Fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as K1 de Ultimate, is currently bereaved as he recently lost his 34year old daughter, Wasilat. The singer, who has been secretly taking care of his daughter along with other family memb