Nollywood Twins, Anekes Donates Gifts to Widows others
Okay now, Nollywood actresses and crime mates, Chidimma Aneke and Chidiebere Aneke better known as the Aneke twins, really do not have time to lavish their money on expensive drinks just to be happy.
The duo turned a year older and rather than go to club to drink and make merry with friends they decided to always turn their birthday into special day of giving.
The Aneke twins took out time to celebrate their birthday with the widows and people with special needs on Sunday, 6th of August 2017, at Oaklands Hotel, Enugu.
They have been doing their best through their foundation and God by their side, they have not had course to regret as they get God’s blessing all day long.
- Glitzs and Glamour from Singer, Omawumi’s Traditional Wedding
- A Good Man Does not Take without Giving…Toni Payne
- Singer, Eldee The Don Bereaved, Loses Mother
- Actor, Owolabi Ajasa Shocks Many as he Attends NYSC in Kogi
- BURNA BOY HOLDS PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY FOR HIS FORTHCOMING ALBUM ‘OUTSIDE’.
- Beeta Universal Arts Foundation presents “Our Son the Minister”
- Singer, Majek Fashek Indicates Interest to Join Akporo in Street Praise
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Disappoints Fans over Marriage Proposal