City Flame | 1 August 2017 14:07 CET

My Mission is to Focus on Caring for my Family not watching Empty Drama…Actress, Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Speaks

Recently, a young man’s video had gone viral where he claimed that hubby to Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, Lanre gentry, has been threatening him with death.

The young man alleged that Lanre is accusing him of having an affair with his wife which has get everyone wondering if it’s joke or a serious case.

Well, Lanre is not moved by such pranks despite the fact that someone is trying to use his name to get illegal fame and has decided to address the issue since the video went viral.

Lanre stated that he does not have business with anybody as his priority is to take care of his family as he enjoys every seconds that passes by

According to him, “My mission is to focus on my life/family....enjoy every sec of my life so, I really don't have time for regrets, worries or fear. Life is too big and the time is too short to get caught up in empty drama!!! So I refuse to entertain negativity despite all life has thrown at me, God has been too good, gracious &merciful to me. Who am I that you're mindful of me baba God? You are the glory & lifter of my head. Without you, I would have never made it this far. You're the God that delivers from shame, stagnancy, deformation of name, poverty & sickness”

2 days ago
[B]Ghanaian actress cum Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim, may have not had it rosy in her marriage to her ex-hubby but that did not stop her from giving her heart to another man.[/B] The actress love life has been a topic of discuss by many but t
2 days ago
[B]Some rumors have been going round that sexy Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, is married and keeping things on a low key.[/B] Well, rumours are part of the price they pay for becoming celebrities as many will want to know much about them includi
2 days ago
[B]For a while now, pretty Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, has been working on her body and the result is finally here as she looked trimmed in latest photo.[/B] The actress is currently out of the country trying to promote her movie, ‘Stole
2 days ago
[B]Nollywood actor cum producer, Femi Ogedengbe with wife some days back celebrated their 5[SUP]th[/SUP] year wedding anniversary together.[/B] To a large extent, couples still enjoying their marriage life always make it clear to young and aspirin
2 days ago
[B]Cross River based comedian and on-air-personality, Last Prophet with wife, Joy Awade, are already expecting their third child in couple of months precisely in 2018.[/B] The two love birds have two kids already and many might belief that they ar