Singer, Majek Fashek Does not joke with God, Meets with Pastor Paul Adefarasin after Church Service
Veteran Reggae singer, Majek Fashek, since getting help form kind hearted Nigerians has been doing fine as has so far been able to stay away from alcohol as warned by his doctors.
Since obeying the warning, the singer has been getting his groove back as he is now able to attend events without creating any funny scene.
He even takes time to play football at his home and discuss with few friends that come around to visit and one thing is sure, is does not joke with his spiritual life.
During the just ended Sunday service at the House on the Rock Church, Lekki, Lagos, the singer was part of the worshippers that were in church that day and after the service, he decided to have a discussion with Pastor Paul Adefarasin.
Add Your Comment
- I got Married at Age 16 Instead of Going to the University…Actress, Shan George
- Actress, Uche Nnanna Welcomes Another Baby Boy
- 8 year old Beauty Queen Zikora (Little Miss Health )donates Educational Materials, Sues for healthy environment
- Bavent Street Live Presents One Night Stand With Adekunle Gold
- Rick Ross Super Excited After Receiving Made-In-NigeriaFootwear by Zubair
- Potato Potahto heads to African cinemas, Set to premiere in Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana
- Singer, Wande Coal, Celebrates Birthday Today
- Reggae Lovers Remember Late Reggae Legend, Lucky Dube