Singer, Mayorkun Going Through Emotional Trauma
Hmm, it is well with this thing called love as singer, Mayorkun, is currently going through emotional trauma based on his recent social media update.
The singer made a subtle shade stating that women are the most complicated beings alive as he write that “love is Blind; Love is Bar (money).”
Truth be told, a lot of innocent lovers suffer for crime of love they don’t deserve from their spouse and this could either be as a result of past experience or love for the money.
It’s so sad how lot of singles fall victims of fake love but what can one do but to keep praying with hopes of finding that better guy or lady to love as it’s not all about the money.
Add Your Comment
- I got Married at Age 16 Instead of Going to the University…Actress, Shan George
- Actress, Uche Nnanna Welcomes Another Baby Boy
- 8 year old Beauty Queen Zikora (Little Miss Health )donates Educational Materials, Sues for healthy environment
- Bavent Street Live Presents One Night Stand With Adekunle Gold
- Rick Ross Super Excited After Receiving Made-In-NigeriaFootwear by Zubair
- Potato Potahto heads to African cinemas, Set to premiere in Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana
- Singer, Wande Coal, Celebrates Birthday Today
- Reggae Lovers Remember Late Reggae Legend, Lucky Dube