Singer, Paul Okoye Describes First House ‘Square Ville’ as Old House
Thank God for bringing the P-Square brothers this far in the Nigerian music industry and today they have been able to seat back and count their blessings.
Recently, Paul Okoye, shared a photo of their first acquired house which they named ‘square Ville,’ at Omole, which was trailed with various allegations of forcefully acquiring it as he now describes it as Old House.
Today, they have houses both within and outside the country and are now living large with their various families.
“#oldhouse Square ville this house use to be da shit!!! Back then Meeennnn but God always has his own way. #higherhigher God bless your hustle”
- Glitzs and Glamour from Singer, Omawumi’s Traditional Wedding
- A Good Man Does not Take without Giving…Toni Payne
- Singer, Eldee The Don Bereaved, Loses Mother
- Actor, Owolabi Ajasa Shocks Many as he Attends NYSC in Kogi
- BURNA BOY HOLDS PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY FOR HIS FORTHCOMING ALBUM ‘OUTSIDE’.
- Beeta Universal Arts Foundation presents “Our Son the Minister”
- Singer, Majek Fashek Indicates Interest to Join Akporo in Street Praise
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Disappoints Fans over Marriage Proposal