Late Actress, Henrietta kosoko’s Children Graduates from School
Nollywood actress, Sola Kosoko and the family are so happy and praising God for seeing the family all through despite all the trying moments they have gone through.
The actress was so happy for God’s grace upon her younger ones, Temilade and Ademuyiwa Kosoko, as they have been able to complete their secondary school studies about to face the next phase of life.
Sola’s only pain is that their mother, Henrietta Kosoko, is not alive to see hoe they have grown to adulthood and are making the family proud.
“Words can't express the amount of joy I feel right now, seeing that you both are evolving from being teenagers to adulthood. I wish mum is here to see you both right now. Congrats on your valedictory service,” Sola shared.
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire