Nigerian Born US Beauty Queen Krystal Okeke Dazzles In Fulani Attire Photo shoot After Abuja Visit
Nigerian born US based beauty queen, Krystal Okeke has displayed love for Africa and her motherland as she costumed herself with Fulani Attire for an amazing photo shoot.
The Miss Illinois USA Universal 2016, who recently graduated from Praire State College with first degree in Mass Communication and a major in TV/ Radio Broadcast returned to Nigeria few days ago to re-unite with her family.
The lanky beauty queen held a media tour in Abuja with interviews at People's Television and Weekend Deal on NTA Network. Okeke whose father is from Anambra state and mother from Kaduna state spoke on diverse national issues with regards to the ethnic diversion rocking the nation at the moment. She stressed on the need for the country to be united irrespective of the tribal differences as Nigeria is perceived by international community as the giant of Africa.
Queen Krystal who already works as a journalist was recently named and awarded the prestigious title of World Class Beauty Queen 2017. Known for her Soft spoken nature, the super model is greatly celebrated for her consistent humanitarian works with the less privileged in the United State of America.
- Most Beautiful Melanin Girl Universe Praise Aboaba
- New Cheating Rumours Trail Grammy Award Winning Ra
- ECOWAS Youth Council Inducts Publicist Alex Nwankw
- Nigeria DJ Barbie Performs At Ecofest In Sierra Le
- Nigerian Makeup Artist DArtistebyawele Shares 7 To
- Actress Rosaline, Model Sister Hold Dinner With Mi
- Mc Galaxy Wraps Up 2019 In Style, Drops Brand New
- Toyin Abraham, Frank Donga, Mercy Johnson Takes 'M