Nollywood At Large | 10 June 2017 11:11 CET

Actors, Die because they Don’t Seek Medical Help…Actor, Muyiwa Ademola

There have been too many deaths in the Nigerian entertainment industry of which more has been from the Nolywood industry with the recent sad news from the home actress, Moji Olaiya.

Speaking about the part of the cause of deaths in the industry is Nolywood actor, Muyiwa Ademoa, who pointed out thase actors don’t give themselves rest.

Muyiwa explained that actors get jobs almost every week and they are at locations night and day without taking some time off to get medical attention and relax well.

In his words, “A very big problem we have in our industry is that we work round the clock, we spend nights at movie locations but we don’t go for medical check-up.

“I have a doctor and I go for medical check-up every three weeks. I know when to take some days off work. For instance, if I work for about two weeks, I take a few days off to relax. I would just eat and rest.

“I also make sure I go on vacations and all I do in those times is just to eat and sleep. Most of the deaths in the movie industry are a result of accumulated stress without paying attention to one’s health.”

[B]The P-square brothers Peter and Paul Okoye, might have gone their separate ways and they are already doing their solo music but that has not stopped the families from being happy.[/B] Things might not be going well with them career wise but whe
[B]Singer, Flavour Nabania and his babymama, Sandra, are currently celebrating their daughter’s birthday as she turns 3years old but some fans seems to find something wrong with the picture.[/B] One of the pictures shared by Flavour shows hi
[B]When it comes to Nollywood epic, there are few names to be identified with that will get you good scripts and also scout for good talents that can deliver the roles well.[/B] Just like every other Nollywood celebs, actress, Charity Asuquo, is s
[B]Legendary singer, Queen Salawa Abeni, has made good investments in the lives of her children that they have been making her proud.[/B] Her happiness is just countless as her kids have brought so much joy to her not just financially alone but ma
[B]Singer, Orezi, is making name for himself in the Nigerian music industry the little way he can and he has been doing that without stress.[/B] Of recent, the singer has been seen rocking new hair style which has been applauded in some quarters b