Nollywood At Large | 10 June 2017 11:11 CET

Actors, Die because they Don’t Seek Medical Help…Actor, Muyiwa Ademola

There have been too many deaths in the Nigerian entertainment industry of which more has been from the Nolywood industry with the recent sad news from the home actress, Moji Olaiya.

Speaking about the part of the cause of deaths in the industry is Nolywood actor, Muyiwa Ademoa, who pointed out thase actors don’t give themselves rest.

Muyiwa explained that actors get jobs almost every week and they are at locations night and day without taking some time off to get medical attention and relax well.

In his words, “A very big problem we have in our industry is that we work round the clock, we spend nights at movie locations but we don’t go for medical check-up.

“I have a doctor and I go for medical check-up every three weeks. I know when to take some days off work. For instance, if I work for about two weeks, I take a few days off to relax. I would just eat and rest.

“I also make sure I go on vacations and all I do in those times is just to eat and sleep. Most of the deaths in the movie industry are a result of accumulated stress without paying attention to one’s health.”

Singer, Bigiano, is still single but there is a reason for that and that is because he has not found the right woman to settle down with. He has been busy attending some of his friend’s wedding and that has been giving him serious concern an
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has not disappointed many who had predicted his faith after the just concluded Anambra state election which saw him taking the least vote. Yul had some months back joined the race for the powerful seat in Anambra stat
Singer, Dammy Krane, who recently scaled through some troubled waters, has shocked many of his fans as he has just signed a new artiste. Many have been asking several questions with how much Dammy Krane has done for himself before planning on sign
Singer, Alabi Pasuma, has joined other Nigerians to send tribute messages to fellow Fuji singer, K1 De Ultimate, who just lost his daughter, Wasilat. Wasilat has since been buried according to Islamic rites as guests continue to troop into the fam
Legendary Fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as K1 de Ultimate, is currently bereaved as he recently lost his 34year old daughter, Wasilat. The singer, who has been secretly taking care of his daughter along with other family memb