Justus Esiri Lived A Fulfilled Life--Ini Edo
Monday, April 8, 2013 was a day set aside by the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) to honour late Justus Esiri. The day was also used to pay tributes to the late actor in Lagos by his colleagues.
At the O'Jez Restaurant venue of the candlelight procession and tributes night, top Nollywood stars came out in their numbers to pay their last respects for the father of top Nigerian singer, Dr Sid.
For sexy actress, also referred to as Brown Sugar by some of her fans on Nollywoodgists.com, Ini Edo, who represented AGN's president, Ibinabo Fiberesima, described Justus Esiri as a respected actor.
Speaking at the event, Ini Edo revealed that the late talented actor lived a fulfilled life and also made AGN what it is today.
"Late Justus Esiri lived a fulfilled life. He made AGN what it is today because he wanted a positive change for the industry which he achieved before his death," Ini Edo said.
Other stars at the event yesterday were Dr Sid, Rita Dominic, Segun Arinze, Kate Henshaw, Olu Jacobs, Joke Silver, Fidelis Duker, Julius Agwu, Okey Bakassi, Ernest Obi and many others.
Justus Esiri died on February 17, 2013 and would be buried this Friday in Delta State.
Click the link below to go to...
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song
- Nkechi Blessing Unveiled As Titan Farms Brand Amba
- Watch Multiple Award-winning Artiste Burna Boy In
- Nigerian Idol: How to Discover A Nigerian Star