Actress, Anita Joseph Bids Father Farewell as he is Laid to Rest
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, is currently in a sober mood and in her home state as she bids her father farewell.
The actress, who is now an orphan, lost her mother many years back and now her beloved father has been called to glory.
Today Friday, 7th, 2017, will be the last time the actress will ever see the body of her father who taught her everything she knows as he is being laid to eternal rest.
As she solemnly mourn her lose may we pray that God grant her father, late Joseph, eternal rest.
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu