Marriage is not About Babies, Sex It’s About Purpose…Actor, Williams Uche Warns
Hmm, it is so sad that single and handsome Nollywood actor, Williams Uche Mbah, who has watched some of his elders in the industry is coming out to educate them on their failed marriages.
The young actor while analyzing the trend of failed marriages in the industry has warned that the reasons why some people fail is because they do not understand the purpose of what they truly want in the spheres they find themselves.
Uche stated that he has seen the same entertainment industry build many homes and he has also seen some home fail and as such anyone who does not define what they want will surely weep at the end.
According to him, “I have come to realize that what makes people fail or what destroys people is not because they are not talented but because they don’t know the purpose of something. If you don’t know the purpose why marriage is given, don’t go into it. If you don’t know the purpose why you should be in the entertainment industry or any spheres in the world don’t go into it, because any platform without a purpose will destroy you.
“The essence of marriage is not for you to give birth to children or enjoy sex, those are the benefits that come with marriage. The essence of entertainment is not just for you to have the money or cars because anything you don’t realize the purpose will destroy you. I have seen this entertainment industry make marriages and I have also see it destroy marriages. I have seen it make kings and also destroy kings, so until you realize the purpose of a platform, you should not go into it.”
- Kemi Otegbade Allegedly goes into Hiding, Issues Dud Cheque to Eniola Badmus Others
- Actress, princess Chineke gets Lovely Gift from Male Fan (Photo)
- Actress, , Adediwura Set to Support 150 Widows in Nigeria
- Actress, Queen Nwokoye Angry Over Fake Nollywood ‘Wakanda’ Poster
- Veteran Actor, Pat Ata looking Cute, Set to Return to Nollywood
- Actress, Onyii Alexx Steps out in Sexy Outfit, Flaunts Massive Backside
- Singer, Timaya Spoils Mother with Great love
- “I didn't set out to be a Single Parent”…Actress, Oge Okoye
- Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Celebrates New Lover
- Rapper, Phyno Shows off his Latest Rolls Royce Phantom