Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Rosaline Meurer Donates 1 Thousand Dollars to Save Kid’s Life
It was indeed a painful sight to behold at LUTH - Lagos University Teaching Hospital yesterday, as Big Church Foundation paid a charity visit to 2 years old girl admitted at the Children ward.
The little Baby, Favour, had a heartrending excruciating situation of eye cancer which demands that he would be operated on to save her from blindness or untimely death.
Rosaline Meurer, Big Church Foundation Ambassador on Mother and Child led the team to the hospital after the foundation was contacted for support by an NGO that was catering for his outrageous medical bills to sustain the little child to be fit to go through cancer eye surgery.
Presenting a token support of $1,000 to the mother, the actress Rosaline said a lot of people are going through pains in some cases a helpless effort to live.
The brave little baby Favour will undergo operation in the coming days, pledges have been made by the Foundation to follow up his charges and other support.
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive