Ubi Franklin Finally Takes off Wedding Ring (photo)
The marriage drama between Tripple MG boss, Ubi Fraklin and his actress wife, Lilian Esoro, might not be having an end after all.
The duo have been in the news lately for the negative reasons pertaining their marriage and things are not getting any close to resolving.
First, Lilian started it by removing her husband’ name from her name and as fans, well wishers are still trying to talk some sense into her, the husband has now followed suit.
Ubi while showing off the Wrist watch comedian Ali Baba got for him, stylishly showed the world that his marriage is finally over with his wife as he has removed his wedding ring.
Well, all that is needed to say is may God watch over the Nigerian celebrities and their homes because the high rate of failed marriages is becoming too much to bear.
- Fitness Coach Amara Kanu Begins ‘Healthy Lifestyle’ Campaign For Women
- Actress, Lola Margaret Secretly Relocates to Ibadan over Alleged US Fraud Case
- Actor, RMD Hangs out with Controversial Senator, Dino Melaye
- Actor, IK Ogbonna Gushes over his ‘Super Woman’
- Kemi Otegbade Allegedly goes into Hiding, Issues Dud Cheque to Eniola Badmus Others
- Actress, princess Chineke gets Lovely Gift from Male Fan (Photo)
- Actress, , Adediwura Set to Support 150 Widows in Nigeria
- Actress, Queen Nwokoye Angry Over Fake Nollywood ‘Wakanda’ Poster