Ubi Franklin Finally Takes off Wedding Ring (photo)
The marriage drama between Tripple MG boss, Ubi Fraklin and his actress wife, Lilian Esoro, might not be having an end after all.
The duo have been in the news lately for the negative reasons pertaining their marriage and things are not getting any close to resolving.
First, Lilian started it by removing her husband’ name from her name and as fans, well wishers are still trying to talk some sense into her, the husband has now followed suit.
Ubi while showing off the Wrist watch comedian Ali Baba got for him, stylishly showed the world that his marriage is finally over with his wife as he has removed his wedding ring.
Well, all that is needed to say is may God watch over the Nigerian celebrities and their homes because the high rate of failed marriages is becoming too much to bear.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Ends Her 30th Birthday with Tears of Joy
- I Fell in Love with my Husband Barely 12months of Dating…Actress, Naomi Emmanuel
- Bobrisky Gets Rewarded as he Settles Beef with Singer, MC Galaxy
- #Match4IDP- Kanu Nwankwo leads other African Legends to Kano
- Be careful of who you Eat and Hangout with…Singer, Runtown Warns
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Exposes Friend Who is in Big Trouble
- Media General Introduces Ground breaking Drama Series ‘Sadia’
- Jesus was Probably Criticized More Than Anyone Else…Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong