I Can only Get Married to a Man That Needs a Life Partner…Actress, Toyin Adegbola
Pretty Yoruba actress, Toyin Adegbola better known as ‘Asewo to re Mecca’ has made many of her fans to wonder and asking various questions on when she hopes to settle down since losing her several years back.
The actress has been able to give her children the best education she can offer and has been able to remain a good mother by leading with good examples but her beauty still speaks for her.
Over 50 years of age, the actress is still in the market and recently speaking with Yorubamoviegist, she stated that she needed to hold herself back because she needed to be there for her children since their father is no more and now they are all Master degree holders.
“You know at the initial stage I felt there is no man I will marry and would not want a child or two from me. And that I was sure couldn’t do because I love my children so much and the only thing I can do to make their late father happy is give them the proper care a mother could give her children on earth. That I have been able to achieve, as they are now grown up and they all have Masters degree in their academic pursuits. So, I think my fear is over and I can now remarry if a serious suitor comes my way. Maybe someone that just needs a life partner or something. You know am above 50 now”, she stated.
- Leave Wizkid Alone - Teni Gets Serious Warning Fro
- Ovie Soko -Colouring Outside The Lines
- LookBook: The TwoZero Collection by Imaatu
- Rofiyat Aliyu shares lovely photos
- 150 Kids Showcased Fashion At Chicago Halloween An
- Veteran Actress Rita Daniels Marks Birthday Today,
- Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Niger
- Film corporation, military to co-produce documenta