My 2 Educated Kids are Deceiving Themselves…Actress, Tina Mba
Pretty Nollywood actress and mother, Tina Mba, has disclosed that she is one actress that cannot be easily seen outside especially at social gathering because of her kind of person.
The actress while speaking with Punch, explained that she is an introvert and rather than go out to have fun, she prefers staying indoors, keeping the house clean, cooking, watch TV and dancing.
In her words, “I am very laid-back in terms of socialising. How do I unwind? I clean my house, I watch television and I dance in my house. I am an introvert but people say that I don’t look like one. I am a firm person, I am not self-conceited, I am disciplined and I am very motherly. I try to look out for the weak ones anywhere I go; people who have no foundation, who are afraid to come out of the dark because I believe that goodness lies in everyone.
“I am not a condescending person. I wish I could love everyone but I can’t. However, I respect everybody because it is very paramount. I am a mother, so I understand a lot of things and as a woman; I have seen a lot of things. Therefore, when you encapsulate these things, I am humanity and that is how I describe myself. I don’t go to parties or clubs. I barely attend weddings and beg to be excused. I don’t socialise and I don’t have friends. My friends revolve around my work, kids and my church.
“I relax just by cleaning things; sanitising, bleaching. My kids seem to be interested in my line of work. One of them has a master’s degree in Human Resource Management. She is in England but she also runs a cocktail/mocktail enterprise. She is tilting towards entertainment as it were. Then, the boy is still in the university and he has also been doing some holiday runs for production. I think they are both deceiving themselves that they want to be like me.”
- Seyi Law Insists On Noble Igwe Apologizing To His
- Uche Maduagwu Lambasts Judy Austin For Advising La
- Ivy Zenny Gives Funny Reply To Troll
- Actress, Zainab Balogun Questions Actions Of Coupl
- Chude Jideonwo discusses Jay Shetty’s 8 Rules of L
- Asake Reiterates Davido's Massive Impact
- Nkechi Blessing Shades Critics Of Dating Younger M
- Pope Francis Disturbed By Incessant Kidnappings In
- Seyi Law Threatens To Beat Noble Igwe, Noble Igwe
- KCee Sheds Light On Beef With Harrysong