See Where Sotayo Plans to Celebrate Her Valentine
Yoruba actress, Sotayo Sobola, who recently emerged Best Actress Yoruba at the just concluded Maya Awards, has disclosed that life is not all about making merry alone but ability to put smiles on others faces.
To this, the actress is planning a valentine celebration with the physically challenged children at Pacelli School for the Blind, 30 Ajao roads, Surulere, which has been tagged “Real Love.”
The actress cum producer, who recently opened her multi million naira studio in Ikeja, explaining her reasons behind the planned visit, stated that it is so sad that the society neglect people that are so in need while focusing on irrelevant things.
In her words, “These children cannot even see, yet we abandoned them, and it is wrong, because as a society, we must together with their parents show them the world cares about them and there is real love in this world. That is the major reason why I am doing this.”
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song
- Nkechi Blessing Unveiled As Titan Farms Brand Amba
- Watch Multiple Award-winning Artiste Burna Boy In
- Nigerian Idol: How to Discover A Nigerian Star