Singer, Benita Okojie Reveals She Met her Man at Redeemers University
Popular kid gospel singer now adult, Benita Okojie’s, rumoured love affair has finally been brought to the open after several months of gossips.
The gospel singer has finally come out to speak about her wedding which will be coming up in November to her long time partner, Olawale Adeyinka.
Benita opened up to Bellanaija that she met her man at Redeemers University, where they started up as friends before taking it to the next level.
In her words, “We attended the same university – Redeemers University. We started out as friends and after we graduated, he wanted us to be more than friends. I prayed and asked my mum for her counsel and I felt a certain peace so I consented and I Thank God for what we share and how far we’ve come.”
- Former NextRated Singer Suffers Terrible Fate
- BBN Doyin Reveals Critical Feature A Man Should Ha
- Burna Boy: Album Damini Is To Get People Closer To
- Ayra Starr Features Popular Foreign Star In Song
- Musician Chop Boii Killed In Abuja While Recording
- Mc Lively Narrates Struggle With His Profession
- Baba Ijesha Cries From Prison Over Degenerating He
- See How Nicki Minaj Imposes A Signature On DJ Cupp
- Contempt From Fan To DJ Cuppy For Her MSc Result
- Bobrisky Reveals Mode Of Conduct To Boyfriends