I Don’t Have A Personal Issues With Tuface...Eric Amodu Explains
Social analyst, Mr Eric Amodu, who recently attacked singer, 2face comment about the poor administration of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has explained that he has no ill feelings about the singer.
Eric stated that he does not have any personal issues with the singer but just offering an advice to him to mind the things he says at some point in time.
In his words, “I don't have a personal issues with Tuface We are same blood Its simply an advice not to throw stones when you are living in glass house.”
Recall that some days ago, 2Face had taken to his social media to attack the PDP government of not delivering their promises to Nigerians since the inception of democracy in 1999.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows