Celebrity Get The Look With ... Vanessa Simmons
Is it possible to wear your favourite suit and dress at the same time …? Well celebrity and Growing Up Hip Hop reality star Vanessa Simmons broke all the fashion rules over the weekend, wearing a sheer dress by UK-Congolese/Cameroonian designer Innocente Messy paired with a French Connection suit at the Simply Stylist conference in New York City.
Photo credit: Instagram
Photo credit: Kach Me If You Can Showroom
Styled by US-Nigerian celebrity wardrobe stylist Kanayo Ebi; the sheer banana Mercure tunic dress from Innocente Messy’s SS17 AFRICA IS NOT A COUNTRY collection retails at £70 available at www.innocentemessy.com
Innocente Messy’s second collection takes a powerful stand of unity to remind the world that AFRICA IS NOT A COUNTRY ... it's a CONTINENT, featuring nine fun and edgy ready to wear pieces with a hint of sporty chic.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere