Celebrity Get The Look With ... Vanessa Simmons
Is it possible to wear your favourite suit and dress at the same time …? Well celebrity and Growing Up Hip Hop reality star Vanessa Simmons broke all the fashion rules over the weekend, wearing a sheer dress by UK-Congolese/Cameroonian designer Innocente Messy paired with a French Connection suit at the Simply Stylist conference in New York City.
Photo credit: Instagram
Photo credit: Kach Me If You Can Showroom
Styled by US-Nigerian celebrity wardrobe stylist Kanayo Ebi; the sheer banana Mercure tunic dress from Innocente Messy’s SS17 AFRICA IS NOT A COUNTRY collection retails at £70 available at www.innocentemessy.com
Innocente Messy’s second collection takes a powerful stand of unity to remind the world that AFRICA IS NOT A COUNTRY ... it's a CONTINENT, featuring nine fun and edgy ready to wear pieces with a hint of sporty chic.
- Nigerian Celebrities Younger Than Age 25 - Year 20
- Moesha Buduong allegedly fighting 'spiritual illne
- I don’t sleep around for movie roles – Angela Egua
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song